Go Baseball!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Bob Nightengale ‏@BNightengale 5m
The #Dodgers worried about Puig's weight at 253 pounds, 26 more than end of season reports @markasaxon

tsk...tsk...no self discipline for little Puigy...

He has self discipline.....after all, he hired his cousin to drive him after his last speeding ticket. Which is how he put on the weight....it gets boring in the passenger seat you know.

I say let him go back to driving, lose the wieght. Theres no harm in doing 105 in a 55 is there?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I see them all the time when the Cards play the Cub's and walking into the local Flat earth society meetings.
I hate how the Cubs got the nickname, "the loveable losers". Well, they're half right...they're definitely losers

Ram_of_Old

Baseball is no longer the great American pastime. I see games on the TV with only about a third of the seats full. Will BB ever regain its glory?