Gil Brandt Claims To Know Eagles Selection

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I know it too. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone :rolleyes:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wouldn't surprise me if the Eagles traded for Kaepernick presuming this is right.

Only reason I give it any credence is that the Rams are front runners for Foles and you'd think Foles would be part of any trade up for Mariota.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gil is wrong. But I know who it is. I've been sworn to secrecy by an unknown source. Er.... I meant unnamed source.

radjohns

UDFA
Would not surprise me at all if Gil ends up being correct. He's often on the money when it comes to these things.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think it's Hundley. Could be Strong, or one of the RB's.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This tells me that Bradford really IS their guy which doesn't surprise me all that much.

Mariota wasn't the kind of accurate even in college that Bradford was in college or in the pros or can be in Kelly/Shurmer's Offense.

It's gonna be OUTSTANDING FUN to watch Eagles fans lose their damn minds when the Eagles don't trade up for MM.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yep. Got to wonder if the Eagles appreciate him putting that envelope out there, tho.