Gift for my son

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Ok guys, my youngest son is 2 in a couple of months and I'm after a cool rams gift for him. For his first birthday I took him to Wales' national stadium and bought him a jersey, which he loves. Any ideas what I can get him for his second birthday? He and his older sister love American football and monster trucks!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ok guys, my youngest son is 2 in a couple of months and I'm after a cool rams gift for him. For his first birthday I took him to Wales' national stadium and bought him a jersey, which he loves. Any ideas what I can get him for his second birthday? He and his older sister love American football and monster trucks!
A Gurley jersey for your daughter might be kinda funny. Tavon for the youngest being that he is called Mighty Mouse? Just a thought.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Get an Aaron Donald jersey. Everyone loves sacks.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A Gurley jersey for your daughter might be kinda funny. Tavon for the youngest being that he is called Mighty Mouse? Just a thought.
Loving the Gurley shirt idea - she'll have to have it in pink! ;)

Lol - Mighty Mouse is one of my son's nicknames! Rave is the other!!!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
What about a complete years set of trading cards? You could get a set for his first year as well since its just 2 and maybe start a "thing". It's been a long time since I've even looked at trading cards so I'm not sure about what to get into in terms of brand, etc. (probably Topps or Upper Deck is the way to go). It could be a cool thing years down the road in remembrance for him and you. And, they'd hold value too so it doubles as an investment you could actually enjoy.

See if they like this video (warning its pretty corny!):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M28m5F5OFSo

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What about a complete years set of trading cards? You could get a set for his first year as well since its just 2 and maybe start a "thing". It's been a long time since I've even looked at trading cards so I'm not sure about what to get into in terms of brand, etc. (probably Topps or Upper Deck is the way to go). It could be a cool thing years down the road in remembrance for him and you. And, they'd hold value too so it doubles as an investment you could actually enjoy.

See if they like this video (warning its pretty corny!):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M28m5F5OFSo

Loving the trading card idea! thanks! LMAO at that video!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I have a nephew that's 1 and a 1/2 and that little dude loves playing with balls. I imagine the best thing you can get him is a kid sized ram ball. Probably something a little sturdy because I think kids that age like to stick things in their mouths... either that or my nephew is stupid.