Genius of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'll say that's smart, but my daughter who sold over 2000 boxes last year had plenty of 2hour booth sales that did way better than that and she just did it outside a grocery store.

She even got serious and had the troop get those Square dongles to accept debit/credit cards for payment.

What you all don't know is that after the girl in the story did it, the story went viral and the GSA sent out a nationwide memo forbidding selling cookies outside of or near marijuana dispensaries of any kind.

Kill joys. One of many reasons my daughter quit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
the story went viral and the GSA sent out a nationwide memo forbidding selling cookies outside of or near marijuana dispensaries of any kind
neil-no.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What's you're point here?:shades:

Honestly though... You suppose the ole "show your work" would have achieved a correct answer? Sometimes the person creating the test is more stupider than the kid taking it. And maybe this kid just hadn't been taught contractions yet.

I wonder why he hates Bobby.