Generational Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It has been disputed by many...Could players from your era hang with the size and speed of todays game. But as the rules get softer and softer, Do you feel that the bigger issue would be guys from the 60s-80s playing against todays size/speed players or do you think the issue would be todays players, playing with guys like yourself back then, not being protected by the refs at every turn.....With that being said, who in todays league do you think was most meant to play back when you did...Suh?

Thanks again Mr.Youngblood, I appreciate you doing this for us.

different era and hard to say.but I'd sure like a crack at some of today's quarterbacks! It is hard to imagine many of today's players competing against the great Deacon Jones. But these players today deserve our respect, they play differently some times, take plays off ( foreign to me and players from my day) but they play very hard within confines of the rules. Today I look at DE's like Jared Allen and Chris Long as being players who remind me a little of myself - the motor , the drive to get better every game.