GDT: Super Bowl 50

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay. Just saw Newton's post game interview.

Hmm. That's got to be hard for these guys.

He didn't handle it real well though.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Pretty much Cam walked out of the presser hoodie and all...Marshall tries offering extenuating BS ...Dijon then chirps in "dude
Is the nfl MVP and needs to man up

Something like that

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pretty much Cam walked out of the presser hoodie and all...Marshall tries offering extenuating BS ...Dijon then chirps in "dude

Something like that

Sounds like Deion got it right.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Something like that
Good. Dude (Newton) needs to learn some damn humility anyway, so hopefully this will teach him a little something about that.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Tough on the losing team....maybe a day or two before the rapid fire questions begin would be easier to answer. I think Cam and the Panthers thought they had this game in the bag....whoooooooooops!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

just saw the press conference. what a brat. act like a professional. act like a leader.

imagine all the brutal losses peyton has endured in his career and he always fronted up, answered all the questions and took his medicine like a man.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

just saw the press conference. what a brat. act like a professional. act like a leader.

imagine all the brutal losses peyton has endured in his career and he always fronted up, answered all the questions and took his medicine like a man.

Really not a big deal - you give that guy (Cam) a guy who plays on 100% with his emotion on his sleeve a few days to cool down and interview him he'd come off as the ultimate pro - but instead you interview him 20 min after the worse loss if his life he's gonna show you how gutt-wrenched he is and everyone is calling him classless, immature etc

Are you serious??? Can Newton immature ??? How dare anyone - he's more man than 98% of us on this board football-wise - who are we to judge a CHAMPION like Cam Newton? The dude is the ultimate professional football player

That dude is gonna get his ring

I would hope my son is half the man in victory and loss as Cam Newton in his chosen field

Seriously - come off it brothers

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Good. Dude (Newton) needs to learn some damn humility anyway, so hopefully this will teach him a little something about that.

Really? How'd you handle the worst moment of your life LIVE on TV ? Like Peyton??? Good for you then
Forgive humans for showing weakness - the media forces the dude to show up at the worst moment if his life and if he doesn't take it like your idealistic vision he is immature and needs to grow up and learn - F that

I would hope all of us have the opportunity to taste victory and defeat at the top of our professions

And I hope nobody judges you so Sophomorically than what I'm reading here

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Really? How'd you handle the worst moment of your life LIVE on TV ? Like Peyton??? Good for you then
Forgive humans for showing weakness - the media forces the dude to show up at the worst moment if his life and if he doesn't take it like your idealistic vision he is immature and needs to grow up and learn - F that

I would hope all of us have the opportunity to taste victory and defeat at the top of our professions

And I hope nobody judges you so Sophomorically than what I'm reading here
Chill out. I didn't condemn him to hell for all eternity. I said he needs to grow up.
Big fucking deal.