GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Well Mannion certainly didn't look any worse than Foles, that's for sure. I know it was garbage time but still...

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sweet Lord Almightly it's over! Did Fisher walk towards the stands to shake hands? Everything else went the wrong way today.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Rams now 1-7 on the season outside of divisional play. That's bad football and a coaching staff who aren't up to snuff. That's like the guy at work who only works hard when the boss is around. The rest of the time he's tardy and lazy.
There's a lot of money being paid for this staff as well.
I believe that paying his staff well, was one of the contingencies that got him here.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why should I answer the "question"? You responded with a completely irrelevant point if you aren't discussing whether or not Chris Long is a bust.

But I'll address your statement.(something you did not do for me) Yes, he has been invisible. Due to his declining play and health woes, I'm fine with the Rams cutting and replacing him.

Now, were you claiming that Chris Long is a bust? If not, then you didn't address my point.
He's not a bust , but he is far from being average right now . #2 pick in the draft was a stretch too

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's not a bust , but he is far from being average right now . #2 pick in the draft was a stretch too

I don't care to argue this further. My point: People were calling Long a bust as a 2nd year player. It is Robinson's 2nd year. Chill out. He might end up being a bust. But he isn't one yet. He was raw as hell. You aren't giving the guy time to develop.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well Mannion certainly didn't look any worse than Foles, that's for sure. I know it was garbage time but still...

We'll see. His throwing motion still bothers me. But he was throwing the ball much more accurately than Foles.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I know we shouldn't even be talking anything regarding the Playoffs, but I can't help it.

I believe we two games back of the 6th seed. Being we lost to multiple teams in the running CHI, WAS, etc.), best we can hope for is a three way tie, or more, and we have the best conference record. That's it.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
So glad we called a timeout so we could complete another 3-yard pass. Good management!

They wanted Mannion to get another rep. I was hoping for it just to see how he looked. I think he's our starter next week.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I know we shouldn't even be talking anything regarding the Playoffs, but I can't help it.

I believe we two games back of the 6th seed. Being we lost to multiple teams in the running CHI, WAS, etc.), best we can hope for is a three way tie, or more, and we have the best conference record. That's it.

Has there ever been a 6 win playoff team? Because that is the best we can hope for. And I'm not confident we can reach that.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Has there ever been a 6 win playoff team? Because that is the best we can hope for. And I'm not confident we can reach that.

I'm not gonna make a prediction of our total, year end, record. I'm just gonna check the standings after every game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They wanted Mannion to get another rep. I was hoping for it just to see how he looked. I think he's our starter next week.

Yep. I was glad we called that timeout. Wanted to see as much of Mannion as we could.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yep. I was glad we called that timeout. Wanted to see as much of Mannion as we could.

But what if Mannion throws 3 picks? Or continuously misses receivers? Or leads them to singe digit scoring? Or can't throw a touchdown pass for several games? Oh, wait.....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
But what if Mannion throws 3 picks? Or continuously misses receivers? Or leads them to singe digit scoring? Or can't throw a touchdown pass for several games? Oh, wait.....
fixed it for ya snackdaddy....and fully agree... I mean....c'mon....