GDT: Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Got my wager in!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's 'bout time for some football!:shooting:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Got my wager in!
I put a couple of ROD down too!!
smiley_43.gif

two fisted drinking.gif

Fanatic

UDFA
So I'm watchin Giants/Pitt game and the NFL network is running a ticker at the top of the screen stating "The Rams/Cowboys game will be replaced with an episode of A Football life! WTF!!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I'm watchin Giants/Pitt game and the NFL network is running a ticker at the top of the screen stating "The Rams/Cowboys game will be replaced with an episode of A Football life! WTF!!!!!
You HAVE to be joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tuned in now to see if I see the same thing...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Aw, no way. My dad was taping this game...if it's really being replaced by A Football Life, I'm going to be extremely pissed.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

The game is also being aired on CBS I believe, if it is being aired on your local channel it will be blacked out on NFLN in your area.

A55VA6

Legend
Games are blacked out on NFLN if you're in the local broadcasting area. Check your local listings (Probably CBS) and the game should be there. If for some reason it isn't, head over to reddit.com/r/nflstreams and you should find the game there a few minutes before game time. Usually an HD stream is available.

Last edited:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
She may have gained a few lbs, but I would not consider her fat. Unless you meant PHAT, because I do consider her to be pretty,hot and tempting.
I think she has gotten more muscle tone for sure

ViennaMax

Rookie
damn it will be 3 in the morning here in austria when the game starts - and i have to go to work tomorrow - but damn I'm just to fu..ing excited.... gogogogo