Game Trailer: Rams vs Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Hey X why is it that all the videos you post don't play on android platform?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey X why is it that all the videos you post don't play on android platform?
No idea, man. Can't see them on my S4 either. Do you see videos on the Rams Official Site?

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
No idea, man. Can't see them on my S4 either. Do you see videos on the Rams Official Site?

Yeah if I go to the official sight. Alot of videos people post from different sites dont show up unless I go the the actual site

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah if I go to the official sight. Alot of videos people post from different sites dont show up unless I go the the actual site

Yeah, the Rams videos doesn't play on the iPad either, directly within ROD. Got to jump to the Rams site or (as I do) use the Rams mobile app.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Really a trailer for a preseason game :rolleyes:.
Yes, Debbie. A trailer for a preseason game. I wouldn't take this stuff for granted, people. The Rams' media dept does a phenomenal job with saturating us with Rams-related stuff. Pressers, interviews, #RamsNation segments, Rams360 episodes, teasers, trailers, highlights, Under the Lights, Wired, Camp Coverage, etc. Tellin' ya, back in the day (before the interwebs turned everyone into the instant gratification society), some of us would have killed to see that 1:30 spot on our 32" 290 pound CRT TVs.

Yes. Literally killed.
bat.gif

Alan

Legend
Rams and Gators living with his glass totally empty:
Really a trailer for a preseason game :rolleyes:.
What's up R&G? You seem to be feeling a little peckish lately. You're way to young to be so crotchety. :sup:

RamBill

Legend
I've been trying to figure out the "videos won't play" dilemma for months and can't get an answer or solution to it. :cry:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've been trying to figure out the "videos won't play" dilemma for months and can't get an answer or solution to it. :cry:
On your site too?

lockdnram21

Legend
i like how they got Quick and Haden on and that end. i want to see if Quick can hold his own vs Haden.