Game Thread: Sf At Carolina

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I guess... Go Carolina.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
It's hard to root for either team. After what happened in carolina in week 7 I'm still pissed. Both teams have no class

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I guess go Panthers.......this is a shitty game. BAH HUMBUG!!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I do not think the Panthers are going to kiss and make love with the 9ers today.

iced

lol kaepernick is such a garbage qb... so glad the niners took him - they'll never win a SB with him

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
lol kaepernick is such a garbage qb... so glad the niners took him - they'll never win a SB with him

Wouldn't say he's "garbage". Think he's very good actually. Howitzer of an arm/great size/speed/running ability. He's just a 1 read QB. If his primary and secondary receiver's are covered he runs with it. Force him to stay in the pocket and you can beat him. Unfortunately that's easier said than done. They've also got an immense Oline.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aikman; "terrible call"

iced

Wouldn't say he's "garbage". Think he's very good actually. Howitzer of an arm/great size/speed/running ability. He's just a 1 read QB. If his primary and secondary receiver's are covered he runs with it. Force him to stay in the pocket and you can beat him. Unfortunately that's easier said than done. They've also got an immense Oline.
overrated