Game Thread: Saints At Seapigeons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Wilson 7/12 for 68 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs.

That's not very impressive either.

Wilson does not have a big arm, but Brees is one of the NFL's most prolific passers and he was really off his game in the first half.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
That's where you need some nasty OGs. Did you see the Saints OGs?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Wilson does not have a big arm, but Brees is one of the NFL's most prolific passers and he was really off his game in the first half.

Wilson is home with the greatest home field advantage in existence. He needs to be better than that.

jap

Legend
The tag team if Ingram and Robinson have combined for 91 yards on 21 carries, a TD, and a two-point conversion.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Now I go back to Sneads BS statement. Name the Saints OL?

Not many people can, but they were the reason the Saints were able to pound the ball in on Seattle when we never could.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Keep playing D, Saints.

jap

Legend
Wilson is home with the greatest home field advantage in existence. He needs to be better than that.

I think Wilson's success is predicated more on how well Lynch rushes. When the Rams have stopped Lynch, Wilson struggles. Granted, Lynch is doing well today. However, the Saints are explosive enough that Russell has to step it up himself.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
BTW, Tony Softli said that Jake Matthews doesn't have a nasty streak. And thats a concern.

jap

Legend
BTW, Tony Softli said that Jake Matthews doesn't have a nasty streak. And thats a concern.

Yeah, you definitely need a mean streak in the wild, wild NFC West. That's one of the reasons I think Robinson would be a better get.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I think Wilson's success is predicated more on how well Lynch rushes. When the Rams have stopped Lynch, Wilson struggles. Granted, Lynch is doing well today. However, the Saints are explosive enough that Russell has to step it up himself.

I agree with that. Saints D doing a good job with Wilson.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Yeah, you definitely need a mean streak in the wild, wild NFC West. That's one of the reasons I think Robinson would be a better get.

Well, I certainly don't want Matthews at #2. That won't happen.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Man, the Saints interior OL is just gashing them.

jap

Legend
Ingram/Robinson tag team now is 100 yards on 22 carries, 1 TD, 1 2-point conv.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Now I go back to Sneads BS statement. Name the Saints OL?

Not many people can, but they were the reason the Saints were able to pound the ball in on Seattle when we never could.

No way, dude. The reasons the Saints are in the game is because their defense has held Seattle to 16 points and are starting to pass the ball. Seattle starting to wear down a bit because Seattle offense can't keep a drive going. They're not stacking the box on Breese because he's way better than Clemens. Saints OL is as good as ours... no better.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
No way, dude. The reasons the Saints are in the game is because their defense has held Seattle to 16 points and are starting to pass the ball. Seattle starting to wear down a bit because Seattle offense can't keep a drive going. They're not stacking the box on Breese because he's way better than Clemens. Saints OL is as good as ours... no better.

Really? Do you realize that they have 2 pro bowl OGs?