Game Thread: Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Thanks for the welcome, Yama. Can't wait for the kickoff. My guess is that Payton defers if the Saints win the opening coin flip. He'll want his defense out there first.

That's what I would do too. You have to keep the ball in Clemens hands we have to press and count on Quinn and Long.

A55VA6

Legend
Thanks for the welcome, Yama. Can't wait for the kickoff. My guess is that Payton defers if the Saints win the opening coin flip. He'll want his defense out there first.
Good luck to your Saints. Hope it's a fun and competitive game!

Name
Guido
I'm expecting a lot of pressure from Gallette and Jordan on Clemens. It would not surprise me to see them combine for at least four sacks again. I would say that they have been a pleasant surprise, but most knowledgeable Saints fans saw this coming with the move back to the hybrid 3-4 approach used by Gregg Williams. The major difference is that Ryan seldom brings the house as Williams did.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Givens sucks. I don't want him cut but we do need an upgrade in the first round.