Game Thread: Rams @ Chargers (2014 Game 11)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
no words. I hate football.

good game refs you fuucking pieces of shiit

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Why wasn't Stacy in there running it in????? WTF are these coaches thinking

Ramatik

Starter
And you were saying.

I still say it was a step in the right direction.

I'm sick that the bad throw lost it.

But the team just didn't quit. Even with all the adversity. That was my point and I'll stick with that. The team did pretty well overall.

I don't give a damn about emotional victories or anything like that. The final score still sucks big time.

But I do like where this team is going.

Seems like we've been needing a quarterback for almost all of Rams history.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Can't believe he calls that play in that situation..You have to run the ball at least on 2nd down, and Hill can't make that throw...Just snatched defeat from the jaws of victory...35-0 would have been easier for me to swallow than this...Just unbelievable...Great comeback wasted...Tragic...

WoodsideRam

Rookie
But why a pass in the middle of the field. If you're going to throw why not a fade?

I don't know. I'm at a loss.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
that is not on Shotty. He trusted his Vet Qb by going for the win and HILL LOST THIS GAME
The hell if it isn't on Schotty. We have Benny and Mason out there who are more than capable of punching it in. TWO freaking chances and on top of that they run clock.

Ramatik

Starter
I'm fine with Hill still playing, but Schotty is as much to blame for that play to happen.

I'm fine with Hill still playing, because there is no better alternative. He is what he is.

That just hurts.

Bad play, bad execution.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
that is not on Shotty. He trusted his Vet Qb by going for the win and HILL LOST THIS GAME
Wtf... even tho hill threw a pick HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN THROWING!!!! That play call is on spotty for putting the team in a bad situation with a bad play call.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Freaking ridiculous. The refs gave us enough to overcome. Shouldve had the ball at the one with the lead in the first place. Whatever man.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
A play you need points and that's what you come up with? A shallow cross to Britt? That's your money play?????

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But why a pass in the middle of the field. If you're going to throw why not a fade?

I don't know. I'm at a loss.

Agreed. Run the fucking ball. But if you're going to throw a pass, throw a freaking fade to Stedman.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
You absolutely HAVE to call a run play on 2nd down in that situation. Shotty is the worst OC in the NFL at this moment. Not kidding. He's that bad.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You have no idea what you're talking about. This defense scored points, got pressure, got off the field on 3rd down in the first half, forced turnovers and gave the offense every opportunity to go get points.....against a very good QB.

I have a great fucking idea of what I'm talking about. Our defense got embarrassed in the second half because they didn't adjust and that fumble TD did them a huge favor by keeping them from getting owned again by Rivers and Co.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Was a terrible play call because we should be running it there. If we score with that pass we still probably lose because our D couldn't stop Rivers - so run it and take time off the clock and score as time expires OR kick the FG and go to overtime.

Just a brain fart moment from Hill though. It happens. Refs are the ones who really screwed us here.

manmaderam

The one and only
We are all mad about the throw Hill made yes, but don't forget what we did to put ourselves in that position. The Greg Robinson hold that took away a TD and the blocked field Goal. Really Hill shouldn't of been under this pressure at the end of a game and Schotty needed to keep pounding it up the middle. But just remember those two bad plays are what caused us to be in this situation. And the defense for letting Rivers throw where he likes. It was a massive TEAM loss, not just Hill

BD-TomCat

Rookie
I'm pretty sure Hill had the option to Kill the play and go to a run. He liked what he seen and stayed with the pass. Still not on Shotty. I would have liked to seen the Tavon jet sweep again though