Game Thread: Rams @ Chargers (2014 Game 11)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
lotta fans think this is going to be a easy game. It's going to be hard to win there. Looking for a tough game.
Go Rams.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
At Qualcomm. My first live Rams game! Been a fan since the sixties. Rams fans everywhere. The most I've ever seen in one spot. It's awesome! Go Rams!!!
I am stoked for you, long time to wait which will make it so much sweeter to finally get there. Now we got to get you a "w"!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
lotta fans think this is going to be a easy game. It's going to be hard to win there. Looking for a tough game.
Go Rams.

You got that right brother.. I think we can win it naturally, but it isn't going to as easy as some think. That said...

play with your hearts.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Let's go Rams, it won't be easy but we can win.

Inactives:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Looks like we don't have to worry about Cook, Harkey, or McQuaide, thank goodness. No surprises on that list.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am stoked for you, long time to wait which will make it so much sweeter to finally get there. Now we got to get you a "w"!!!
I was just wondering. I would like to know how many are wearing L.A. Throw-Back Jersey's!:D

A55VA6

Legend
Good to see Cook, McQuaide, and Harkey are playing. I believe they were all questionable.

A55VA6

Legend
Chargers inactives: Dontrelle Inman, Ronnie Brown, Jahleel Addae, Reggie Walker, Damion Square, Rich Ohrnberger, Ryan Carrethers.

They'll have rookie Chris Watt starting at Center.