Game rewind Seahawks @ Rams - 1:30 Eastern NFLN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

their game rewind feature where it shows the game within 30 minutes. Figured I'd give a heads up

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Thanks I didn't set my rec to record yesterday ,remembered it at the game and told the guys I was with we were surely gonna win because of that

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks I didn't set my rec to record yesterday ,remembered it at the game and told the guys I was with we were surely gonna win because of that

I blamed it on my hat that Cook and Givens autographed.. it was weird....on seattle's first drive, i put the hat on when it was 3rd and goal... they failed...next, cunningham 75 KO return... lol left it on til half time...was hot outside.. put it back on toward the end of the game (the kendricks TD drive)... cue the very superstitious song..

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I blamed it on my hat that Cook and Givens autographed.. it was weird....on seattle's first drive, i put the hat on when it was 3rd and goal... they failed...next, cunningham 75 KO return... lol left it on til half time...was hot outside.. put it back on toward the end of the game (the kendricks TD drive)... cue the very superstitious song..
I used to always wear the opposing teams colors to games,hiding from the football gods, but I always blew my cover with my big mouth

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I used to always wear the opposing teams colors to games,hiding from the football gods, but I always blew my cover with my big mouth

for shame! If i didn't have a jersey I atleast Sported blue and golden in some form!