1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Game of Thrones Season4

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by RhodyRams, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Tron Fights for the User

Nope, still picturing this...
    [​IMG]

2. JoeBo21 Well-Known Member

freakin Game of Thrones man smh.. always killing off the best characters. Great episode though

3. The Rammer ESPN Draft Guru

Dude that sh*t totally caught me off guard! I thought he was just going to do his ass in! Wow.... I liked that dude.

4. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Not me man,if you've never killed a large animal they don't die fast like TV shows it most of the time ,I knew he was dancing too close ,looking away,they were setting that up for at least Clegore to have one last shot at him,remains to be seen if "the Mountain" even died there,I'm kinda thinkin' he didn't and that Arya ends up having to nurse the Hound back to health from that neck injury and ultimately he's the one who ends the Mouintain

The Rammer likes this.
  5. -X- I'm the dude, man.

I'm thinking they call him the Red Viper for a reason. Meaning, there's some venom attached to the end of that spear.

6. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Yeah, dunno, could be, but JMO the Mountain vs. Hound showdown possibilities are something that has percalated under the surface throughout the series,I think it'll be bigger than the "Rumble in the Jungle" and I got my money on the dog:whistle:

The Rammer likes this.
  7. The Rammer ESPN Draft Guru

You know to be honest with you I think your right Thor. In a GOT type of way I totally see that happening where the Hound exacts his revenge on his brother. It's amazing how the twist things where people you didn't like beforehand you actually root for and grow a liking to them! lol
    I actually like The Red Viper's attitude and the character and thoughts he brought which made things not normal and like dhis hate with the Lanister's. His head looked messed up!

p.s. X that makes alot of sense that he'd have poison on his blade earning him his nick name

8. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

I think the viper reference is because he strike with the speed of a snake,but ya know I read none of the books so I'm just spitballin.

9. jsimcox Well-Known Member

Oberyn is called 'Red Viper' because
    of a duel he fought when he was 16(I think). If memory serves he was challenged to a duel after he was found in bed with another mans wife, but due to his high birth it wasn't a duel to the death, just to draw blood.
    Basically Oberyn drew blood on the other guy but his wound got infected and he eventually died from it, leading people to accuse Oberyn of fighting with a poisoned blade. Don't think it was ever confirmed if that was the case or not, but yeah, that's where the nickname comes from.

10. JoeBo21 Well-Known Member

The Hound is a boss.. so he'll prolly die lol.

Arya's laugh was hilarious :ROFLMAO:

11. Prime Time RODerator

They briefly duked it out once before although the actor playing the Mountain was different.

12. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Yeah that's what I mean,they need to settle that lifetime brewing conflict,I don't think the mountain is dead.

13. Username Has a Well-Known Member

ho

ly

fu

ck

LumberTubs and Tron like this.
  14. RhodyRams Well-Known Member

15. Prime Time RODerator

"I’m really looking forward to next week as I’m told we have a battle that dwarfs the Battle of the Blackwater.” - George R.R. Martin

The Rammer likes this.
  16. Zombie Slayer Well-Known Member

17. LumberTubs Well-Known Member

For us English, this latest episode was typical of what we have to do on a daily basis to keep the Scottish from crossing the border.

Rams Until I Die likes this.
  18. Elmgrovegnome Well-Known Member

I think that the Mountain is dead. It would throw a wrench into the whole beheading of Tyrion. If both Oberyn and The Mountain died then how can anyone say that Tyrion is guilty or innocent. Nothing was proven. So they ended that episode 8 with Tywin proclaiming Tyrions guilt as a powerful ending. When they resume someone will point out to him that the Mountain is also dead.

So, if they both, Oberyn and the Mountain, killed each other how does that mean Tyrion is guilty?

19. ChrisW Well-Known Member

This also might be setting up Jaime to stand up for his brother. You see that he cares about him, but feels like he needs to hide it. Maybe you'll see him publicly stand up for his brother and claim his innocence.

My GF has read all the books and does a good job of not ruining anything. She just lets me guess and guess what's going to happen. Needless to say, the Red Wedding caught me off guard.

20. Prime Time RODerator

He's not dead but slowly dying. This will give Tywin enough time to "attempt" to execute Tyrion. Can't see my favorite character being executed even on a show famous for doing just that.