Game Day Thread: The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not the greatest early games...

I'm watching Detroit at New England... and... Cleveland at Atlanta could be entertaining as well.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cincy started back from injury Bernard at RB and he looked like shit on the first series. More Jeremy Hill please...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ryan Mallet throws a pick on his first pass, but it was wiped out by a defensive penalty.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Anyone see that late hit penalty against the Jags? Fucking bullshit. Ed Hochili at his best.

FRO

Legend
Anyone see that late hit penalty against the Jags? freaking bullcrap. Ed Hochili at his best.
The NFL is trying to ruin football like the NBA is ruining basketball. I understand being fearful of lawsuits, but come on this is football.

FRO

Legend
The Jaguars are scared to let Bortles throw. The run on every first and second down.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The NFL is trying to ruin football like the NBA is ruining basketball. I understand being fearful of lawsuits, but come on this is football.
I just don't get what he saw there. When he threw the flag I was like if they flag them for a late hit I'm gunna flip. And sure shittin they did.