Game 3 in Tampa - Ticket Deal for ROD Members

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just booked a "drunk nap" hotel for that Sunday. I think it's just about crawling distance from Raymond James.:homercrawl:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
When I was younger winning was the only thing that mattered... but as I got older I learned to enjoy the whole experience (win or lose). Especially getting together and tailgating with other Ram Freaks and members of ROD. I think we've had 3 ROD tailgates there. I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE AT THIS ONE!

I'm 50/50 as of today Selassie.... I do appreciate the invite and the thought of getting to hang out with you good people from ROD to watch our team go for a 5th straight win vs the Bucs is the main reason.

britt.0.gif

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
I'm getting pumped for this game. I'm also interested in maybe getting a group deal on the sideline behind our Rams.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
would that friend be Mr Sapp? lol

Hahaha. No, it's our girlfriend Amber. She's been trying to get us to go to a game with her in their box for years but it's never a Ram game. I'm not going down there to watch a sorry ass buc game,,, even if the alcohol is free. I made a point to tell her ahead of time this season when I saw the Rams were playing at Ray-J again. The box is owned by one of her boyfriend's big clients and apparently he can get the box any time he wants it. Hopefully it works out,,, but if not I'll be in the section with everybody else. I'll just have to pay extra for the seats by then though.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Very nice. Any idea what the section/row is on those sideline seats? If we can get a good group up there too that'd be awesome.

He didn't tell me the section #,,,, but I think that they are pretty high up in the Stadium. I'm gonna send everyone his contact info and you guys can go directly through him.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm getting pumped for this game. I'm also interested in maybe getting a group deal on the sideline behind our Rams.

A bunch of us did that for the last game down there... we had lower bowl in the section right behind the Ram bench. We paid much more for the seats,,, you can easily find seats on StubHub for that area. That's what we did. I wonder if the prices might be a little more now that Winston is a buc. I can't remember how much we paid, but I want to say if was around $200 per. Just go on StubHub now... they will already have seats for sale because those seats are all owned by season ticket holders and many of them are just purchased so that the owner can resell them for a profit to visiting team fans.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
He didn't tell me the section #,,,, but I think that they are pretty high up in the Stadium. I'm gonna send everyone his contact info and you guys can go directly through him.
If the group seats are too high, there are some decent size block of seats still available in upper deck, first few rows on the aftermarket, $80 to $90, 20 to 30 yardline ish. Only way I sit in upper deck is first few rows. Otherwise, I'm springing the extra $ to go lower. Anybody else spoiled like that?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm 50/50 as of today Selassie.... I do appreciate the invite and the thought of getting to hang out with you good people from ROD to watch our team go for a 5th straight win vs the Bucs is the main reason.

britt.0.gif

It's a 4:00 late game which makes it more appealing during that time of the year. Plus... we always have killer food at our tailgate. I know I'll be bringing some of my slow smoked baby back ribs ( @Mackeyser ) . I may even be bringing some lobster tails again if we load up this season. Hopefully that tempts you enough to get you over there. It is a lot of fun meeting ROD members in person at Ram games... believe it or not, a few of us are actually normal too. :D

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
If the group seats are too high, there are some decent size block of seats still available in upper deck, first few rows on the aftermarket, $80 to $90, 20 to 30 yardline ish. Only way I sit in upper deck is first few rows. Otherwise, I'm springing the extra $ to go lower. Anybody else spoiled like that?

Yes Ramhusker I'm spoiled like that... I will spring the extra coin for the seats you're talking about!
quarter-2heads.gif

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
It's a 4:00 late game which makes it more appealing during that time of the year. Plus... we always have killer food at our tailgate. I know I'll be bringing some of my slow smoked baby back ribs ( @Mackeyser ) . I may even be bringing some lobster tails again if we load up this season. Hopefully that tempts you enough to get you over there. It is a lot of fun meeting ROD members in person at Ram games... believe it or not, a few of us are actually normal too. :D

Grrrrrrrrrr.... you are making this more difficult Selassie :banghead:.... I love me some slow smoked baby back ribs damn you! I'm now 51/49 in favor of going.

tumblr_inline_o8zhtu5VIg1tfqoh5_500.gif

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Grrrrrrrrrr.... you are making this more difficult Selassie :banghead:.... I love me some slow smoked baby back ribs damn you! I'm now 51/49 in favor of going.

tumblr_inline_o8zhtu5VIg1tfqoh5_500.gif
Things work out right, I'll bring some bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos. Oh man, I'm ready for a good tailgate!!!!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just sent out a PM to those of you who expressed interest in getting your tickets through the bucs.

If you didn't receive a PM from me with the contact info... please let me know and I'll send it to you as soon as I see you've requested it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Talked to Austin from the Bucs today. He told me the only sideline seats he has available are near the 50 yard line but in the top 5 rows of the stadium.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Anyone check on sideline tickets around the 30 to 40 yard line? Seeing quite a few on ticketmaster for $65-$75. I'll try calling later on to see what the scoop is.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Anyone check on sideline tickets around the 30 to 40 yard line? Seeing quite a few on ticketmaster for $65-$75. I'll try calling later on to see what the scoop is.
I've found a few but was waiting to see how many we may want as a group. There are 24 available on row E of Section 338 on ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com for $83.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Doze reebs, mang...

You're not playin' fair... LOL

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I asked you politely to stop ...just stop.
Now I'm getting upset.

OK Husker - whose head are you gonna' rub when we score.

Answer me that, you rat bastard. :argue:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

That kind of enticement just ain't right. Bruddah!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I asked you politely to stop ...just stop.
Now I'm getting upset.

OK Husker - whose head are you gonna' rub when we score.

Answer me that, you rat bastard. :argue:
I'll seek out a bald Buc to pinch hit for you Vegas or............you could hop your crusty arse on a plane your damn self!!!!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Damn it...

...OK, what-a-who-watzit do I have to do? Buy what? How? Lobster you say? ROD brothers? Jalapeno poppers? Will I get lost and have to hail a horse drawn carriage for $80 again? Will @Ramhusker send me over the wrong bridge? Do I need to bring the clown car mini-van?

Some of you people have no idea what you're getting into, and that's a good thing. ;)

Fuck it, I'm in.

Last edited: