Gaines

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Another week, another excellent showing. Steal of the draft. MIZ...

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didnt know anything about him until the rams drafted him...what were the reasons he fell as far as he did? Cause I cant see any reason he was drafted in the 6th

apatl187

UDFA
Didnt know anything about him until the rams drafted him...what were the reasons he fell as far as he did? Cause I cant see any reason he was drafted in the 6th
I believe I read that it was said he lacked speed n skillz in man to man coverage... Correct me if I'm wrong.. Loved him at the Zou. Love him w the rams

Wonderboy

Rookie

I live in Columbia and am a huge MU fan. I was really hoping he would wind up with the Rams because he was one of the best players on a Mizzou defense that's had a lot of guys highly drafted in the last couple of years. I can't explain why he was available in the 6th but I knew when the Rams drafted him he would make an impact on this team.

RamWoodie

Legend
I wouldn't say "excellent"...but the kid definitely doesn't lack confidence...only experience. He was impressive.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So can we use this to erase the Rokevious Watkins selection and call it a wash? Because I'm getting quite tired of the douchenozzles that throw that draft selection back into a conversation to discredit Snead.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
He's gonna hold onto a starting spot when Johsnon gets back, at least as the nickel defender. Let Johnson cover the big WRs, and let Gaines cover anyone else.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Both our corners have played outstanding this far. JJ looks like an all pro. Has he let a pass be completed on him yet? I never even hear his name.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So can we use this to erase the Rokevious Watkins selection and call it a wash? Because I'm getting quite tired of the douchenozzles that throw that draft selection back into a conversation to discredit Snead.
Some guys will never be happy unless the GM bats 1000 in the draft.
Hence, some guys will never be happy.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Both our corners have played outstanding this far. JJ looks like an all pro. Has he let a pass be completed on him yet? I never even hear his name.
I was thinking the same thing today.
It's been eerily quiet on his side of the field. Aside from the running plays on the left side.

TShram03

UDFA
Really happy that E.J. is a St. Louis Ram.

He's gonna be here a lonngggg time too. Jeff, Gregg and Les know what they got in this kid. Cheap (6th round), starting caliber defensive back for the time being. He'll see snaps for as long as he's collecting a check.

One of my favorite Mizzou players of all-time because of his football ability, and just as much because of his makeup as a person. Very genuine dude in all my interactions with him.

RamGal

UDFA
EJ is a gamer. He played exceptionally well at the Zou. I wanted the Rams to draft him, and said so several times on their FB page. Maybe Snisher listened to me?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
might be wrong, but wasn't his height the reason for his 6th round selection? Two inches more, and he would have been drafted MUCH higher, according to the TALKING HEADS.

jdhommert

Rookie

well he was considered to be a 3rd maybe 4th round corner...now I have no idea why he fell that far

However he's one of the few guys that basically every draft guy/mizzou guy was honking like hell for. Pinkel said he was the best player he ever coached, couldn't do what he did without him...everybody came out extremely strong for him. The website with the most draft guys...guys that know the starting roster for almost every single college team lol....I heard SO many of those guys come out and say its a lock he will be a good NFL player. They do that for very few players and basically everyone they do it with is successful.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gotta disagree. Thought he didn't look like anything special. Not trying to be a wet blanket. There are things to like but this week, he was meh. But he's a rookie and should improve. He'll definitely be a good guy to have once Trumaine comes back. Might let us play Joyner more at FS if we want to.

Penguin.

Rookie
I thought we would draft him in the third, but we got him in the sixth. Great kid. Isn't as tall or as fast as they come, but he is smart. He fell because of the speedy or the tall corners in the draft. He was Mizzou's defensive player of the year.