From Peter King's MMQB: Draft Has 9 Prime Picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
From Peter King's MMQB:

You want to pick in the top nine. Here’s what a few football people at the league meetings are thinking about the breakdown of this draft: Nine prime picks, then eight or 10 really good prospects, then maybe 30 or so of the same player. The top nine: quarterbacks Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota, defensive tackle Leonard Williams, wideouts Kevin White and Amari Cooper, pass-rushers Dante Fowler and Vic Beasley, offensive tackle Brandon Scherff and cornerback Trae Waynes. After that, beauty starts to be in the eye of the beholder. I had one GM tell me: “The 17th pick on our board might be the 53rd pick on another team’s board—and that could be a team we really respect.”

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/03/30/extra-points-pat-rule-change-nfl-draft/5/

paceram

Pro Bowler
From Peter King's MMQB:

You want to pick in the top nine. Here’s what a few football people at the league meetings are thinking about the breakdown of this draft: Nine prime picks, then eight or 10 really good prospects, then maybe 30 or so of the same player. The top nine: quarterbacks Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota, defensive tackle Leonard Williams, wideouts Kevin White and Amari Cooper, pass-rushers Dante Fowler and Vic Beasley, offensive tackle Brandon Scherff and cornerback Trae Waynes. After that, beauty starts to be in the eye of the beholder. I had one GM tell me: “The 17th pick on our board might be the 53rd pick on another team’s board—and that could be a team we really respect.”

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/03/30/extra-points-pat-rule-change-nfl-draft/5/

Are there any players (Shane Ray, Alvin Dupree, Danny Shelton, La'el Collins, Ereck Flowers, etc) that you would add to the PRIME list? I am hoping a few players make that list so Winston (Won't happen!), Mariota, White, Cooper or Scherff will drop to the Rams at #10! If none of those players make it to #10 then I hope the Rams can workout a good deal to trade down in the 1st round and still get one of the quality offensive linemen (Ereck Flowers, La'el Collins, Andrus Peat, T.J. Clemmings, Cameron Erving, etc) and hopefully a additional 2nd or 3rd round pick!

Memphis Ram

Legend
Are there any players (Shane Ray, Alvin Dupree, Danny Shelton, La'el Collins, Ereck Flowers, etc) that you would add to the PRIME list? I am hoping a few players make that list so Winston (Won't happen!), Mariota, White, Cooper or Scherff will drop to the Rams at #10! If none of those players make it to #10 then I hope the Rams can workout a good deal to trade down in the 1st round and still get one of the quality offensive linemen (Ereck Flowers, La'el Collins, Andrus Peat, T.J. Clemmings, Cameron Erving, etc) and hopefully a additional 2nd or 3rd round pick!

After teams get an update on his knee, I'd guess Todd Gurley might be a name to consider as he had to be top 5 (IMO) before the injury.

thehammer

Rookie
add Shane Ray, Scherff and Landon Collins are special after that a bunch of 2rd rd picks..Memphis is right about Gurley.. easy top 10 if healthy

Memphis Ram

Legend
Trae-Waynes.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm thinking maybe OT Jake Fisher - Oregon, Huge SPARQ Score of 125.0, could jump up their by Draft Day! Real good measurable!!

Memphis Ram

Legend
I'm thinking maybe OT Jake Fisher - Oregon, Huge SPARQ Score of 125.0, could jump up their by Draft Day! Real good measurable!!

Probably more of a fit for an offense that specializes in zone run blocking but anything is possible.

However, reading that he was one of the most penalized OTs in the draft class gives me doubts.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Probably more of a fit for an offense that specializes in zone run blocking but anything is possible.

However, reading that he was one of the most penalized OTs in the draft class gives me doubts.
I didn't know about the penalties, But with the right coach that can be fixed!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Where does one find SPARQ scores?