Former Patriot Light Calls Warner's Comments 'Ludicrous'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...t-Light-Calls-Warners-Comments-Ludicrous.aspx

[av]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/Edmonds/012715-3E.mp3[/av]

Former Rams quarterback Kurt Warner told reporters on Tuesday "there's a sliver of a doubt" on whether the New England Patriots fairly won Super Bowl XXXVI.

Warner, of course, was referring to the SpyGate scandal that came to light in 2007. Commissioner Roger Goodell later burned all the tapes, destroying any hard evidence that the Patriots videotaped the Rams walk-through practice the day before Super Bowl XXXVI.

Former Patriot offensive lineman Matt Light made his thoughts known on Warner's comments while talking with the Edmonds, McKernan and Moe Show.

"I think it's ludicrous. I remember there was talk of filming a walkthrough..I have no idea if that took place or if it didn't took place. I think he should just rest on the fact that it was the players that made the plays and not the coaches. As a team we did win the championship and regardless of little things along the way...that will never get taken away," Light said.

Light said he doesn't know what happened regarding any video recording, but doesn't think it made a difference.

"Was that an advantage to the New England Patriots, to our team, the work and the body of work we put forth throughout those years? Was that a marr, was that a reason for our success? Absolutely not," he said. "All the players I know in the National Football League understand that that wouldn't have been an advantage. The bottom line is the organization is solid."

Light talked much more about the recent controversies surrounding the Patriots and the legacy of Bill Belichick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lol, Matt Light.

I guess we are supposed to believe the players "making plays" just drew them up in the dirt?

smh

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Stick it up yer ass Matt. I don't know if the Patriots cheated but i do know that it was fixed. It was a made for tv feel good story about underdog Patriots that mended a Nation post 9/11

The Homeland Security Bowl was full of shit.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
hey former patriot that I don't care about..

156.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He has "no idea if that took place or if it didn't took place"

That pretty much clears it up right there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He has "no idea if that took place or if it didn't took place"

That pretty much clears it up right there.
Proves that O-linemen are more smarterer.

And yeah Matty - it was just you guys making plays. Why even have coaches designing and calling plays?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"I think he should just rest on the fact that it was the players that made the plays and not the coaches. As a team we did win the championship and regardless of little things along the way...that will never get taken away," Light said.

Light said he doesn't know what happened regarding any video recording, but doesn't think it made a difference.
463.gif

How about this instead? The coaches were able to put the players in a position to defend plays that they knew were coming in advance.
And in the redzone, no less.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't believe the cat kept standing them up for the interview. It took place at the end of the segment. I've been prepping for Sunday and was like damn when is this cat going to come on. Just a late heads up I guess.. For those going to listen to it. :cool:

Athos

Legend
All former Patsies can burn in hell for all I care.

Those fuckers are cheaters, all of them, by proxy. They all know their wins are tainted so they can suck a fat one. I'm sure Warner doesn't give a shit what a little prick from that frozen tundra thinks.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
All former Patsies can burn in hell for all I care.

Those fuckers are cheaters, all of them, by proxy. They all know their wins are tainted so they can suck a fat one. I'm sure Warner doesn't give a crap what a little prick from that frozen tundra thinks.

Yoda-hate.jpg

:cool:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Oh yeah. Matt Light and his fellow Olinemen sure were a bunch of stalwarts against the Rams Defense. Oh wait, they weren't. And that last drive was tainted as well. With players being called out of bounds when they weren't, and Brady committing Intentional Grounding that wasn't called.

The actual cheating occurred through their Defense.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Light: "They cant take that [superbowl win] away from us....

Wouldn't it be great if they did.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Oh yeah. Matt Light and his fellow Olinemen sure were a bunch of stalwarts against the Rams Defense. Oh wait, they weren't. And that last drive was tainted as well. With players being called out of bounds when they weren't, and Brady committing Intentional Grounding that wasn't called.

The actual cheating occurred through their Defense.

let's not forget the mugging of our WR's that was never called.. But spot on above man..