For the St.Louis Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
what is your plan of action to see games this year? I don't have direct tv so I can not get the nfl package. Have you heard of Fox 2 is planning on carrying the Rams games? I don't know what to do. If I don't get to watch the games, I don't know how interested I can stay.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm not sure myself. I'll have to stream some games, but I'm not sure where to find good streams.

bskrilla

Starter
I would imagine the St. Louis area would continue to get the Rams as our NFC game for at least a few years. Interest will still be marginally high and it would probably draw the best ratings.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's what I was hoping. But I haven't heard

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I don't know either. The last time it wasn't very long before they were trying to cram the Chiefs down our throats.
Oh, I so remember the frustration of Martyball!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I refuse to watch a minute of Chiefs ball.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
If you have ATT U-Verse they are offering Sunday Ticket even if you don't have Direct TV.

At least that's what I remember the notice saying. I have Direct so didn't look into it.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have Charter

RamzFanz

Damnit
what is your plan of action to see games this year? I don't have direct tv so I can not get the nfl package. Have you heard of Fox 2 is planning on carrying the Rams games? I don't know what to do. If I don't get to watch the games, I don't know how interested I can stay.

Good to see you Juggs.

I have DTV and get them to give me the NFL ST every season so I just don't know.

That opening season game we shared was probably the best I will ever see live. Great day.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I used atdhe.to stream games online. Kind of a hassle to get through the ads and pop ups, but one you get it going it works pretty good.

HellRam

Starter
I live in Oregon so I definitely feel your frustration with not being able to watch Rams game's from the comfort of your home... I'm stuck with whiner and seahag game's ehh. My advice is if you don't have the ticket, would be trying sport's bar's that have the ticket and play all games or atleast most. Been doing this for years. Will admit the bar does get old at times, especially being at one at 9.45 am games being 10am westcoast time. Can't lie the 1 o'clock games will be nice this season however. Just a idea though...I know not everyone is a bar person.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Admittedly, I don't normally get a whole lot of time to watch on Sunday anyway, so it's been NFL rewind/now game pass for me.

It seems expensive but I don't spend a lot of money on stuff like that. I don't have cable or any TV service other than antenna, Hulu and Netflix which is actually more for the family.

So I allow myself the ability to stream football. No other sport, just football. And the Rams are the team I want to watch.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Use first row sports, but make sure you get adblocker plus. Also its pretty common for games to get posted on reddit like right before the game starts.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I canceled my DTV before last season. Streamed quite a few games.
The VLC streams were great. very high quality. I think they were only for FOX games though. the VLC streams weren't available for CBS games, but the standard streams were still available.

There are members here, that help each other out in this dept.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I live in Oregon so I definitely feel your frustration with not being able to watch Rams game's from the comfort of your home... I'm stuck with whiner and seahag game's ehh. My advice is if you don't have the ticket, would be trying sport's bar's that have the ticket and play all games or atleast most. Been doing this for years. Will admit the bar does get old at times, especially being at one at 9.45 am games being 10am westcoast time. Can't lie the 1 o'clock games will be nice this season however. Just a idea though...I know not everyone is a bar person.

Yeah, sucks to be a Rams fan in Oregon if you hope to see them in the comfort of your own home...I live in Medford (Phoenix, but most people don't that there is one in Oregon)...Buffalo Wild wings is easiest for me...I've tried several streams, but not a lot of good quality...

HellRam

Starter
Yeah, sucks to be a Rams fan in Oregon if you hope to see them in the comfort of your own home...I live in Medford (Phoenix, but most people don't that there is one in Oregon)...Buffalo Wild wings is easiest for me...I've tried several streams, but not a lot of good quality...

Too funny... me and a few friend's made a stop in Phoenix to get supplies for a concert that was in Grants Pass this last Saturday. We also ate at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Medford(watched the Dodgers beat the Jays). I like the Rougue Valley area.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Too funny... me and a few friend's made a stop in Phoenix to get supplies for a concert that was in Grants Pass this last Saturday. We also ate at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Medford(watched the Dodgers beat the Jays). I like the Rougue Valley area.

I like it...We lived in Anchorage, Alaska for 35 years until some health crap made me retire...Pretty low key here and 10 mins out of Medford you can find cows, horses, wild turkeys and the occasional llama...Cost of living is bunches lower than Anchorage...Downside is that if you're looking for excitement you're probably in the wrong spot..Agreed that the Rogue Valley is a nice place to live...