For sake of discussion, guys who probably won't be drafted that you'd like the Rams to sign as PFAs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stel

Starter
For me:

-CB Tray Walker, Texas Southern (although I'm beginning to think someone will draft him now).
-QB Bo Wallace, Ole Miss. Tough kid, is a player.
-OL Bobby Hart, Florida State. FSU's unsung Olineman. Very experienced - started last 28 straight at ROT. I think he can be a good OG.
-RB Kenny Hilliard, LSU. A short yardage back who looks like he might be pretty good catching the ball out of the backfield (although LSU didn't do that much)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
OG Miles Deiffenbach - PSU. Coming off an ACL and only played in two games this past season. With him in the lineup PSUs line went from horrible to decent.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Running back: Terrell Watson - Azusa Pacific. Jackie Slater coaches him, and he compared him to Christian Okoye. Doesn't run as physical as you would like, and he doesn't have much experience in the passing game (because Azusa Pacific almost never passed the ball), but he has the size, speed, production, and durability to be a workhorse back.

He may be drafted, but he's from a DII school. And he's a boom-bust prospect. He could definitely be there, although I'd take him with a second.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Laurence Gibson,- OT, VT. 6'5", 35" arms, all the measurables you'd want. Good athlete for his size. Needs to develop. Rob Crisp, Jamon Brown, Tacoby Cofield, Chaz Green, Trenton Brown. If any of these guys fall, below their 6th to UDFA grades. All have size, or talent, or both. I think a lot, if not most, are draftable players, but these are not my rankings. Going by CBS Sports.

Those are just my Olineman.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Tyrell Williams WR, Western Oregon
CJ Uzomah TE, Auburn
Bud Sasser WR, Missouri
Malcolm Johnson FB/TE, Mississippi State
Brandon Cottom FB/TE, Purdue
Max Shortell QB, Jacksonville State
Austin Dodge QB, Southern Oregon

thehammer

Rookie
wow...Boo Wallace, Trae Walker, Bobby Hart, Laurence Gibson, Rob Crisp, Terrell Watson and Miles Deiffenbach already named...

curious to see how Aundrey Walker G does after drafted...has talent also Nova and Waters qb, David Mayo lb, Chad Hamilton g/c and Nick Easton

Deiffenbach is probably my favorite sleeper

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'll add another because I don't hear him talked about much, but for all I know he will get drafted. Connor Haliday QB from Washington State. He would be worth a shot as a developmental guy if a team has room for him. He looks a bit thin but some of these guys grow once in the NFL. Kaepernick was a twig in college and he filled out. He has the tools but needs refinement. I don't see the Rams going with someone at raw unless they park him on the PS.

thehammer

Rookie
I'll add another because I don't hear him talked about much, but for all I know he will get drafted. Connor Haliday QB from Washington State. He would be worth a shot as a developmental guy if a team has room for him. He looks a bit thin but some of these guys grow once in the NFL. Kaepernick was a twig in college and he filled out. He has the tools but needs refinement. I don't see the Rams going with someone at raw unless they park him on the PS.

agree...
also only a matter of time before a Chris Bonner sighting

couple sleepers rams have have scouted

Terrence Jones G/RT Troy 6’3 330 1st team CH+++ACA squats 810 lbs
Travis Lee CB Miles cb 6’1 185 very hard tackler 4.36 looks fast in games press aggressive cb 6 int senior 36 vertical

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
-QB Bo Wallace, Ole Miss. Tough kid, is a player.
I didn't watch much Ole Miss this past year and most of what I saw was the Arkansas game. From what I've seen Bo carries that team.

Arkansas shutout Ole Miss and beat them up physically. Bo was injured in the game but came back. It seemed like it was 11 vs 1 when Bo was in. He's definitely tough.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
agree...
also only a matter of time before a Chris Bonner sighting

couple sleepers rams have have scouted

Terrence Jones G/RT Troy 6’3 330 1st team CH+++ACA squats 810 lbs
Travis Lee CB Miles cb 6’1 185 very hard tackler 4.36 looks fast in games press aggressive cb 6 int senior 36 vertical

810 pound squats? That is approaching Mark Henry territory. Smarts are good for Oline too. Look up the background on John Urschel on the Ravens he is a math genius, he is published with some of complex problem solving. That is a guy with good but limited physical ability who was choosing between Stanford and Buffalo, but PSU came in late with a scholarship and he accepted. The coaches praised his intelligence for learning quickly and being a leader on the OLine. He is look very good with the Ravens.

http://www.ydr.com/psu/ci_23466565/brains-meet-brawn-psus-john-urschel-is-smartest Article about Urschels academics. I wish the Rams would have drafted him.

Lee sounds interesting too. Must have a high sparq. Snead probably already noticed that.

Last edited: