Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Hello Mr. Youngblood,

I've been a Rams fan since 1973.
I have seen a lot of ups and downs during that time and hope soon to see more ups.

First, thank you for all of the great memories you gave me over the years. It really means a lot to me, more than you know.

My question is, how connected are you with the organization? I know that before coach Fisher came, the team was more distant from its past players. So, as far as you know, has that changed? If so, how so? And has it been for the better?

Thank you for your time sir.

Thank you for your support. I was just a pup then! I'm a supporter of the rams and while I may have different viewpoints from time to time the Rams have treated me and my family with kindness. I get a chance to visit for games and I have a good relationship with Fish dating back many years. He had me speak with the boys a few weeks back and it was a great time. I hope to continue to be part of the organization and do what I can to help keep our long history alive.