Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Team Preview - Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Pretty solid takes overall. Nice piece.

If you're talking Rams TE's in 2014 , you've gotta mention 2012 UDFA Cory Harkey who appeared in 15 games last season and racked up 13 rec 113 yrds and 2 TD's as well as doing a nice job blocking. He's the clear cut #3 TE right now.

EmDiggy

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sup dude. When did you launch the new site?

Sup Cap'n! I remodeled the site back in 2012 gave it a fresh look

Pretty solid takes overall. Nice piece.

If you're talking Rams TE's in 2014 , you've gotta mention 2012 UDFA Cory Harkey who appeared in 15 games last season and racked up 13 rec 113 yrds and 2 TD's as well as doing a nice job blocking. He's the clear cut #3 TE right now.

Thanks Mojo! You don't think Bayer has a shot?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Sup Cap'n! I remodeled the site back in 2012 gave it a fresh look

Thanks Mojo! You don't think Bayer has a shot?
Maybe/definitely for the 4th...usually doesn't dress on game day.but he's in competition with Some athletic kid named Cunningham..I read he's always dropping the ball so Bayer probably gets it with 4 solid pre-season games.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Interesting thought about Watts beating out Pead for that last spot at RB. Is he doing well during the special teams drills? I know Pead is in on special teams as well.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Excellent work. Thoroughly enjoyed the piece.

Welcome emdiggy.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Thanks for sharing, man!

This guy was right last year. That's discouraging to me...

I agreed with his points, but they didn't translate to wins? Seriously?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If our offense can climb out of the bottom tier of NFL offenses into even just mediocrity, and our OLine remains healthy this is a playoff team.