Florida's Will Grier suspsended 1 year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Grier has been suspended for testing positive for PEDs

http://espn.go.com/college-football...r-florida-gators-quarterback-suspended-season

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...st-of-season-after-testing-positive-for-peds/

I didn't copy paste the article. The video of the presser is interesting. I don't think that what he took is found in an over the counter medicine.

He took Ligandrol. Here is an explanation of what it is......along with a nice pic of his girlfriend.http://bustedcoverage.com/2015/10/12/will-grier-suspended-ped-ligandrol-florida-quarterback/

Athos

Legend
Awww shit, @jrry32

Say goodbye to UF's chances now. Well, not the SEC East, unless their backup QB falls flat on his face.

That tat is the height of retarded douchery btw.

Yea, I'd have to say that's basically your low end steroid/HGH. Maybe not specifically since it isn't illegal in a general sense or labeled as such.

But still.

And yea.....you don't fucking gain 43lbs in a calendar year without drugs. Or rather, without massive fat gains. The human body isn't really built for that.

That said, GIMME SOME OF THAT SHIT!

If it's safe that is. Putting on muscle weight is such a fucking choir when your metabolism is crazy fast.

Athos

Legend
If UF knew before the game, which it seems they likely did, I'm calling BS.

Taints the win.

Not saying MU wins at all. Our offense is bad.

But Treon Harris is Maty Mauk bad. May have picked him for scores.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If UF knew before the game, which it seems they likely did, I'm calling BS.

Taints the win.

Not saying MU wins at all. Our offense is bad.

But Treon Harris is Maty Mauk bad. May have picked him for scores.

Y'all lost. Our defense out-scored your team. And Treon isn't Maty Mauk bad. He has his issues but the dude can run and looked about as good as Grier in the games they both played. Don't get me wrong, I hate losing Grier. He's really improved. But I'm hoping Harris improves as well in the new system. He adds a different element with his mobility. His height is my big problem because it makes those quick passes harder to throw. Still, UF can survive. But beating LSU went from difficult to very unexpected.

Even if we lose to LSU...take care of business against UGA, SC, and Vandy. That's all we have to do.

Wouldn't be surprised if Harris improves a lot as the year goes on. He has some talent and McElwain is good at developing QBs.

Athos

Legend
Yea so UF knew so Grier shouldn't have been playing in that game if I got the rules right.

I still don't think Harris does shit in that game. Grier looks like the better QB.

But whatever. UF will eat it's karma in a few games time.