Florida Gators...........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
After a solid victory over Ole Miss at the swamp yesterday how far up the polls will they move?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My Floridian friends were very happy with that game. I don't blame them. Will Grier looked like an All American.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
it was a very fun game to attend. I just was wondering what folks think about them. Here in Fla it a little bias. There are playing well and going up against Missouri next. Hope they are not looking ahead to LSU the following week

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haha, I was at that game as well. Was awesome. Don't know how they'll look against Missouri. Grier has been inconsistent thus far.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I was not expecting that win, especially like that. Love my Gators and McElwain has turned that program as fast as Harbough has up in Michigan. Next week will be the next true test. Containing Fournette is gonna be a big challenege.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was not expecting that win, especially like that. Love my Gators and McElwain has turned that program as fast as Harbough has up in Michigan. Next week will be the next true test. Containing Fournette is gonna be a big challenege.

We need to stack the box and use our heavy DL. Bullard and Cox Jr. gotta earn their money this week. Same with Antonio Morrison. I think our CBs can handle their WRs well enough. We just have to fly to the ball when Fournette has it, maintain gap integrity, and play disciplined football. I.E. the anti-Muschamp defense.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
We need to stack the box and use our heavy DL. Bullard and Cox Jr. gotta earn their money this week. Same with Antonio Morrison. I think our CBs can handle their WRs well enough. We just have to fly to the ball when Fournette has it, maintain gap integrity, and play disciplined football. I.E. the anti-Muschamp defense.

Whelp this game got a lot tought with Grier done for the year. This blows ass. Harris better step up.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, I'll be cheering for you guys to win the SEC this year. I figure I might as well; Mizzou's not going to win it, and two friends of mine are currently attending UF. So why not?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I'll be cheering for you guys to win the SEC this year. I figure I might as well; Mizzou's not going to win it, and two friends of mine are currently attending UF. So why not?

Unless you're bad luck. Then root for UGA.(but secretly root for UF) ;)