First take talking about Davis and Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
skip and steven A both say they like Davis but we dont have any receivers. They both say Jared Cook is Big time but besides him and Mason we have no playmakers

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
skip and steven A both say they like Davis But we have no receivers. They like Mason and Cook but thats all we have

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
How does Skip Bayless still have a job? He's literally hated by everyone on planet Earth.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
ESPN talking about Davis in blind taste test with luck
Nice national pub!!!

image.jpg

jjab360

Legend
Needless to say, neither one of those clowns actually knows anything about our team.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Even his mirror hates hm.

Seriously though, it's totally asanine that this guy is still on television. He's a complete moron and an asshole to everyone who comes on the show. If there's one good thing about Richard Sherman it's when he ripped Skip a new one on national TV.

Athos

Legend
Wow! That's pretty damn good for Davis. Luck is one of the best in the league.

And he's got better numbers overall this year than Andy Dalton, Newton, Tannehil, Smith, Foles, and a bunch of other QBs.

I'm getting worried now, every time something goes good for the Rams it turns to shit, all this praise for Davis, you just know he's going to have a 5 INT 10% completion game against the Chiefs. He sucks, sucks I tell ye.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I'm getting worried now, every time something goes good for the Rams it turns to crap, all this praise for Davis, you just know he's going to have a 5 INT 10% completion game against the Chiefs. He sucks, sucks I tell ye.
I'm right there with you.

Austin Davis absolutely sucks. He'll never get better. In fact the whole team is going to blow it hard against the Chiefs. I don't even know why they are bothering to show up.

Is that enough of a correction to reverse the self imposed curse I wonder?

Austin Davis absolutely sucks. He'll never get better. In fact the whole team is going to blow it hard against the Chiefs. I don't even know why they are bothering to show up.

Hope so, there's a Bucs fan on another board who said the Seahawks game will be over by half time, need him to make the same prediction for the Chiefs game and I think we're good to go.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Skip keeps his job because he is an asshole, that draws people in. I think a decent portion of it is an act because once in awhile you see him crack a little bit of a smile as if he can't help it and he knows he is being a shit-stirrer.

jjab360

Legend
Tony Reali on Around the Horn just now: "Brett Favre thinks Austin Davis could be the next Kurt Warner. Rams security thinks Austin Davis could be an intruder. Who's closer to being right!?"

LOL

goldenram

UDFA

Think I'm going out and find me a KC shirt or something to wear come game time, JUST IN CASE......

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Tony Reali on Around the Horn just now: "Brett Favre thinks Austin Davis could be the next Kurt Warner. Rams security thinks Austin Davis could be an intruder. Who's closer to being right!?"

LOL

That was hilarious..........someone locally needs to find the security guard who asked Davis for ID and interview the guy and buy him a Davis jersey.

This is too funny of a story to let die!!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Needless to say, neither one of those clowns actually knows anything about our team.
Are you sure? I was positive they were both big on film studying!

I'm getting worried now, every time something goes good for the Rams it turns to crap, all this praise for Davis, you just know he's going to have a 5 INT 10% completion game against the Chiefs. He sucks, sucks I tell ye.
You just know the Seattle game was just a fluke, and the Ram's can't handle success! I got your back Bro!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Rams just gotta keep winning and Davis will be a media darling. Just keep winning...

Nobody would care about Davis had we lost to SEA