Finally we have the 'experts' picking and raving about us :)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They love us... THEY REALLY LOVES US! :ROFLMAO:

I think we're gonna be seeing a lot of this over the next several weeks, actually. Plus Chris Long will be back this week (my fearless prediction) :cool:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Holy shit. Hell most have frozen over. I gotta check outside to see if I see any pigs fly by.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was a LOT of positivity! Love it!

jap

Legend
I preferred when no one liked us :(.

Well, to be sure most of the interest now is only provisional, whether it comes from the talking heads or bandwagon fans.

When Sam went down in preseason, most wrote us off immediately after superficially speculating what Bradford could do with young, maturing weapons and a GW-led defense. I was hoping Shaun would shock many by proving to be more than competent with an emerging young team and was sorely disappointed when he exited the field with an injury at halftime of Game One. With a third-stringer commandeering our troops, we were already being regarded as one of the league's laughing stocks, but young AD displayed some moxie early on, mixed with the usually young QB mistakes.

You can be sure of one thing at that point: we didn't have a hell of a lot of support then!

With Shaun once more in the Field General's chair and our young defense maturing before our very eyes as we systematically dismantled last year's SuperBowl participant (Denver), a lot of eyes are now being cast at the young Horns and some are even speculating what could have been accomplished with a healthy Bradford at the helm all season.

However, the media and most "fans" are extremely fickle. Those who were here for the 1999 season will remember all of the idiots climbing out of the woodwork, claiming to be long time Rams fans and exposing their hypocrisy by citing numerous erroneous "facts" about Horns' history. I respect diehard fans, and simply do not understand most of the rest, so I never concern myself too much with their supposed interest.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have such Little faith in this team, I just went "All-In" with my ROD Bucks! Knowing full well they will disappoint me!! ( I'm color blind right now, this is blue font right!?!)

Alan

Legend
I'm thinking we have a good chance. If the breaks even out I think we win.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Alan timidly dipping his toe into the shallow end of the optimist's pool said:

I'm thinking we have a good chance. If the breaks even out I think we win.

Dive on in Alan. The water's fine. :welcome::shades:

Alan

Legend
BatteringRambo not liking imposters:
I always thought we were the 'experts' here on ROD? (y)
I'm Alan expert, you're BatteringRambo expert and they're Socalled expert. :coffee: :LOL:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah holy crap that made me uncomfortable too. I keep thinking "here comes the Rams letdown game" with this one and those guys talking us up makes it worse.

Still, there is reason for us to be optimistic. Our defense is on point, and since we can finally depend on them I think we're in this game. So not a given by any means, but the Rams are capable of going in there and winning this game.

Offense just has to punt and play field position, run the ball, and capitalize on key short field situations i.e. a better job of scoring when they do get in the redzone.

Alan

Legend
You'll just have to live up to your namesake @Merlin and deliver some kind of magic spell to insure we win. With no injuries. No pressure.