FINALLY Able To Load The Wyche Comments On McDonald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
IIRC the quote from Fisher was TJ was excused for legal reasons.

Technically, Fisher said for "personal reasons", Mojo.

WTH does that even mean?

Betty Ford type 30 day rehab?

Geez...

Just too little information to connect any dots, really.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
From about a month ago:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/rams-715745-fisher-mcdonald.html
OXNARD – Rams coach Jeff Fisher declined to elaborate on the status of safety T.J. McDonald, who was arrested Tuesday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence of a substance other than alcohol.

“It’s a legal issue and we really can’t comment on it,” Fisher said Thursday, “but I can say that I have spent significant time with T.J. That’s all I can say.”

Otherwise, Fisher deferred to the statement the Rams released Tuesday, in which the team said it was aware of the incident and “gathering information.” It’s not yet known whether McDonald will face charges or whether he will face discipline from the team or the NFL.

The Rams are in a similar situation with running back Tre Mason, who was arrested in March and charged with reckless driving, marijuana possession and resisting arrest, and with recently drafted tight end Tyler Higbee, who faces assault charges.

Only the McDonald incident happened in Southern California (Woodland Hills), but Fisher said he is mindful of the extra scrutiny that will come with playing in Los Angeles, where celebrities often are followed by gossip reporters with cameras. The Rams now are among those celebrities.

“We’ve had those discussions, yes,” Fisher said. “It’s no different than any other club. You’re always having those life-skills type discussions about decision-making. It’s just making sure you’re making good decisions and going about your business. There are distractions in every city.”