Favorite Jerseys you own

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well , it's not technically a jersey , but I bought this brand new at on of those old Ben Franklin five and dime stores. Back when they still used to have five and dime stores

Ok , this photo isn't actually mine , mines a little larger , but after all these years , it's still in good shape and still fits...........mostly

It's like my security blanket

Shirt.jpg
No it's not. I think technically, they call them Daisy Dukes. And the idea of them being larger and fitting "mostly"? :eek:

:hiding:

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Haven't had much luck with jerseys. Shane Conlan just before he retired - autographed Grant Wistrom just before he becomes a traitor. sigh.

My favorite all time was my Nolan Cromwell jersey. I completely wore that out until my mom threw it away. I'm still sad about that.

My sons bought me an autographed ED jersey for my last birthday so that one is now my favorite.

Shane didn't stand out too much with the Rams. He was already pretty beat up when he got here, but this goal line tackle on a leaping Harvey Williams was a sight to behold.
los-angeles-raiders-running-back-harvey-williams-is-upended-by-los-picture-id80936295

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Shane didn't stand out too much with the Rams. He was already pretty beat up when he got here, but this goal line tackle on a leaping Harvey Williams was a sight to behold.
los-angeles-raiders-running-back-harvey-williams-is-upended-by-los-picture-id80936295
This photo is priceless!!(y)(y)

Xavier23

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haven't had much luck with jerseys. Shane Conlan just before he retired - autographed Grant Wistrom just before he becomes a traitor. sigh.

My favorite all time was my Nolan Cromwell jersey. I completely wore that out until my mom threw it away. I'm still sad about that.

My sons bought me an autographed ED jersey for my last birthday so that one is now my favorite.
The Shane Conlan is it an authentic with vinyl numbers?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Shane Conlan is it an authentic with vinyl numbers?
Vinyl numbers - yes. Authentic? Not sure. A friend of mine bought it at the Dome when he went to a game there many years ago.

Xavier23

UDFA
Just got this! '97 team issued Wilson jersey, mustve been made just when he signed and before they switched to Logo Athletic for the '98 season and he had to give up #13 to Steve Bono
IMG_1147.JPG
IMG_1145.JPG

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Wow! That is a nice one! Also a huge potential collectors value since there's probably not that many 97 Warner #13's out there. Interesting that it has the tight sleeves. I thought QB's usually didn't have those.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
My favourite is / was my ED blue and yellow that my parents somehow got shipped from the states back before the time of the internet - would have cost them a fortune, and it still fitted - got lost during my divorce unfortunately :-(

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I Own quite a few jerseys and they are all authentic
Super bowl colors Faulk
White Chris Long
Blue Steven Jackson
Yellow Gurley and White Gurley
Blue Donald
Blue and gold throwback Goff
Favorite however is my White Miami University Ray Lewis or the black Texas A&M Johnny Manziel
If anyone is interested I will be putting in an order after the draft and can get pretty much anything.

Xavier23

UDFA
I Own quite a few jerseys and they are all authentic
Super bowl colors Faulk
White Chris Long
Blue Steven Jackson
Yellow Gurley and White Gurley
Blue Donald
Blue and gold throwback Goff
Favorite however is my White Miami University Ray Lewis or the black Texas A&M Johnny Manziel
If anyone is interested I will be putting in an order after the draft and can get pretty much anything.
Like a 1999 puma?

Lucky enough to collect a few over the years (all authentic). Also have a few non-rams ones for players I've enjoyed watching (putting aside who they play for which is difficult at times).

Kurt Warner (signed)
Luke Kuechly (signed)

James Laurinaitis (framed)

James Laurinaitis (unframed)
Marshall Faulk
Torry Holt
Chris Long
Robert Quinn
Johnny Hekker
Stedman Bailey
Lance Kendricks
Todd Gurley
Tavon Austin

Andrew Luck
Drew Brees
Peyton Manning
Ed Reed
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Russell Wilson
Patrick Willis
Calvin Johnson
JJ Watt
Larry Firzgerald
Marcus Mariota
Jordy Nelson

Attachments

• IMG_2927.JPG
    IMG_2927.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 141

Xavier23

UDFA
I need your help guys. Anyone have an authentic Youngblood jersey with "JACK" on the back? I need to know how tall the letters are that spell "JACK". Thanks