Favorite Breakfast Cereal Growing Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I loved having a bowl of pure sugar to get the morning started. What was yours?
th

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
My favorite was Grins & Smiles & Giggles & Laughs. Tasted similar to Cap'n Crunch, but so much better.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Apple Jacks and Fruits Loops , I still buy Apple Jacks and eat them right out of the box without the milk, (y)

screen-shot-2014-03-11-at-10-07-22-pm%2Bkellogg's%2Bapple%2Bjacks%2Band%2Bfroot%2Bloops%2Bcereal%2Bcoupon.png

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Rice Chex, Wheaties in Jr high and after.
Cocoa Puffs, Captain Crunch earlier on.

I like Frosted Flakes and Mini Wheats at the moment.
I don't eat cereal for breakfast, but enjoy it as a late night snack.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I was weird. As a kid I loved those bigger Shredded Wheat biscuits. With sliced bananas and plenty of sugar. As I got older it was Apple Jacks. If I want a cold, sweet dessert to this day I prefer Apple Jacks to ice cream.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Once it came out, it debuted in 1979, it was all about the Honey Nut Cheerios. Still is :D

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Grape nuts and shredded wheat as a kid! Frosted mini wheats and raisin bran now!I do like sugared cereal as late snack!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
LIFE and I still eat the stuff. But back then, I'd cover it up with sugar. Mikey liked it!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cinnamon Toast Crunch, man. I could eat whole giant boxes at one time. They're that addicting.