Fashion Police: Ranking NFL Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lolz. Rams are the lowest I have seen (27th) for one of these lists...oh, and you won't like #1.

Full list here:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/fashion-police-ranking-nfl-uniforms-32-to-1/ss-BBaf0Sl

BBaf5Yu.img

ST. LOUIS RAMS
The Rams went from blue and yellow to a darker blue and gold in 2000, as they were entering their St. Louis glory years with Kurt Warner. It felt so right at the time, but the team now looks better when it breaks out the throwbacks. Perhaps if – when? – it moves back to L.A., we’ll see the blue and yellow again full-time.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Only have two issues with the current uni...

1. The horns are too thin at the top. It's been like that a while, just something that bugs me.
2. The collar on the uniform looks ridiculous.

Moving forward: I think the Rams could have such bad@$$ uniforms, regardless of the color, if they'd simply redesign the horns. Straighten out the curl a bit and sharpen the point too so it doesn't look like a cinnamon bun. I love the classic look, granted, but if they're gonna redesign the uni as they've hinted at, why not think out of the box and consider radically different looks like that and texturing on the horns?

Some cool stuff going on with helms nowadays especially at the collegiate ranks, not to mention the concept art some of which has been posted here. Think I'm gonna look into getting a dang adobe suite so I can get creative with them what the hell.

Philly5

Rookie
So much wasted potential. It wouldn't be the Rams if we were not sitting in limbo.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well,,, they are correct about the team looking way better when they wear the Throwbacks. There's really no question about it.

Our throwbacks are the best in the NFL. Which genius came up with the idea to change them? :mad:

And who's that a picture of? Sam Bradford? Who's that?

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, Nike decided it was a good idea to make players look like maitre d's with those stupid collars. Pretty sure only THREE teams STILL rock those abominations. Can you guess them?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah, Nike decided it was a good idea to make players look like maitre d's with those stupid collars. Pretty sure only THREE teams STILL rock those abominations. Can you guess them?
Rams, jets and......Miami? No idea really. Don't understand why Rams still use them, have hated them since the second they unveiled them. Looks so much better with not collar or a full collar, this half collar is just ugly and stupid.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
My 2 cents.... The current blue uniforms look AWESOME in an outdoor stadium. The daylight shows the real color of the blue and it looks sharp. In the dome they look HORRIBLE! Throwback uniforms they wore against the niners are the best though.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
For the record I want the blue & yellows back with the blue & whites as throwbacks even if they end up playing in Istanbul!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
For the record I want the blue & yellows back with the blue & whites as throwbacks even if they end up playing in Istanbul!
Was Constantinople. Now it's Istanbul. So if you've got a date in Constantinople, she'll be waiting for you in Istanbul.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I like our uniforms. I wish we could use the throwback style with these colors.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I agree; the collars ARE ridiculous. Looks like a schoolgirl's uniform. . .

Agree...Might as well bring the collar down a little more and add a bow tie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always like the yellow/blue best, but I'd really like to see the old blue/white as a throwback...I would like to see all the blue on blue unis incinerated...

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams, jets and......Miami? No idea really. Don't understand why Rams still use them, have hated them since the second they unveiled them. Looks so much better with not collar or a full collar, this half collar is just ugly and stupid.

I think its the Rams, Bengals and Saints that rock the waiter uniforms still....

fearsomefour

Legend
Only have two issues with the current uni...

1. The horns are too thin at the top. It's been like that a while, just something that bugs me.
2. The collar on the uniform looks ridiculous.

Moving forward: I think the Rams could have such bad@$$ uniforms, regardless of the color, if they'd simply redesign the horns. Straighten out the curl a bit and sharpen the point too so it doesn't look like a cinnamon bun. I love the classic look, granted, but if they're gonna redesign the uni as they've hinted at, why not think out of the box and consider radically different looks like that and texturing on the horns?

Some cool stuff going on with helms nowadays especially at the collegiate ranks, not to mention the concept art some of which has been posted here. Think I'm gonna look into getting a dang adobe suite so I can get creative with them what the hell.
Thank you. They have bugged me since the switch but I couldnt put my finger on it. Its the thin horn on top. The bigger ones are better for sure. I still like the idea of doing the old blue and yellow and white and blue (with a little silver trim) for the road games.