1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fantasy Football Signup Thread

Discussion in 'ROD FANTASY LEAGUE' started by Speeps, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Speeps Well-Known Member

Hello ROD Members,

I am Speeps, or you can call me Marco. I'm am your new Fantasy Football Commissioner here on the amazing Rams on Demand forum. As I understand it, this is the third year that ROD will be holding a fantasy league, and I am excited about it.

The fantasy league will be hosted on ESPN.com, because of the flexibility it allows us when creating our league, as well as the familiarity I have with it.

This thread will be specifically for signing up.

The league is already set up on ESPN.com, and it's title "Rams on Demand Fantasy League" Creative right?

Signing up will be extremely easy.

All you have to do is PM your email address, and I will invite you into the league. You will then get an email, giving you easy instructions as to what the next steps will be.

We can have anywhere from 4-20 members in the league (but it must be an even number. For example, we can't have 7 members).

Once we get the league filled up, the fun begins.

Once in the league, I like to treat it, like each member is an owner. We will then have our league meeting where each owner votes on certain rules. For example, should TD's be worth 4 points, or 6 points? Typically, in fantasy football TD's are worth 4 points, but I like to mirror the point value of TD's, FG, and XP in the NFL, to Fantasy. More on this later. For now, let's get the league filled!

I'm looking forward to this season guys and gals!

- Speeps

2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.