falcons drop concession prices

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wow. I'm really shocked..........this is serious stuff for a guy bringing a family of four. Big savings.

The free refills is awesome for a family too.

Of course some people are going to take advantage and sneak in their own cup and get it free.

Hats off to Blank, this was a great gesture to the fans.

I just read another article that said the typical family of 4 can eat/drink for 28 bucks. That's hard to beat.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Not sure about currently, but back in the early 2000 he also kept the season ticket prices very reasonable. I always thought that he realized Atlanta is a very transient town and reasonable prices is a great way to get and retain fans.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow! Those prices are great!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Prices may sound great. But in my opinion they are still "Highway Robbery!!"

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Wow. That's awesome. Part of the reason I've decided to sell half of my tickets this season is I end up paying $50 or more for tailgating beer, and the few $8.50 beers I drink during the game.

Jerry owns 1/3 of Legends, the company in charge of our concessions, so he could easily do the same. Too bad making money is more important to him than anything. Hats off to Blank and the Falcons organization for doing this, especially at a brand new stadium.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe the Rams will follow-suit and return prices to the "1995" level for their return Season to L.A.!!:D I don't recall what they where, but they would have to be a lot cheaper!!(y)

Athos

Legend
Wow. That's awesome. Part of the reason I've decided to sell half of my tickets this season is I end up paying $50 or more for tailgating beer, and the few $8.50 beers I drink during the game.

Part of the reason......is because you drink the swill of America that masquerades as beer? I'd view that as a reason to drop the beer and keep the tickets.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is not capitalism. This is outrageous! The Hell are they thinking?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
i've always wondered that if concession prices were lower, would fans buy more items , hence making up the difference in the original price drop. this isnt like minor league sports where every dollar matters, professional franchises do rather well despite their claims of being penniless.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-new-stadium-144716196.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1
Yes, people, as a whole, will buy more. It's just like taxes. Lower taxes and people will spend more money on other things because they have the money to spend. I promise you the lower the prices on beer, the more that will be consumed. :yess: