F#*king Lizard Squad

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
These ignorant fuckers have taken over the servers for Xbox and PSN. I'm pissed off, I can't play my game on my day off...but, I feel terrible for all these childrrn who have gotten their wish on Christmas and received a new game system. These systems generally need an update done immediately before use. If it was one of my kids unable to play, I would feel terrible. Useless fuckers are on Twitter just bragging and talking gangster as shit. You know it's 4 nerds in a garage eating hot pockets

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wish those douchebags would do something worthwhile. Like hacking the credit reporting agencies and wiping everyone's debt out.
Or erasing the Post Dispatch from existence.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

After reading this, it seems fishy. I am thinking that this dude may have orchestrated this whole thing to get the word out about this mega crap. Reading his Twitter feed, he even talks about how within 2 years it will be bigger than some other thing. Just doesn't seem right. Check out Kim DotCom on Twitter and see what yall think

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Kim dot com is the guy that got raided over mega uploads, mega uploads was a bad ass site you could stream anything you wanted thus making it the perfect spot to stream bootleg movies. Did he pay them off with mega credits to stop ddosing? I haven't been able to play madden! :(

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yes, he offered them 3000 lifetime vouchers

Athos

Legend
I wish those douchebags would do something worthwhile. Like hacking the credit reporting agencies and wiping everyone's debt out.
Or erasing the Post Dispatch from existence.

Especially my student debt. :cry:

Fucking lazy ass bitches. If they wanted love, adulation, and a infamy boner, they'd get so hard they'd explode if they wiped that shit out.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
They claim it was to prove a point that these companies aren't protecting their users and claim that they chose christmas because it would piss the most people off and then these companies would be forced to make a change...I call bull shit. Your mad cause your mom bought you the wrong kind of Magic cards and decided to fuck everyone's day up.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
My xboxOne is working my PS4 is not score xbox 0ne -1 for working and PS4- 5 for working every other time the XboOne did not.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Lol yea I saw you were talking bout that. I looked on Twitter, Xbox got it cleaned up, not surprising, seeing as what Microsoft is as a company. I also read that PSN is down because they shut the servers down to make the repairs. Hopefully it will be back up.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I wasn't playing online yesterday, so I didn't notice.

What I'm glad didn't stop working is game downloads. Filling a 1TB drive is long work, particularly after a few years of PlayStation Plus membership...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well, at least there's an explanation behind it. I thought something was wrong with my internet. Was wanting painted elephants on Far Cry 4, got my uplay credit, and right after I got kicked off the network.

bluecoconuts

Legend
They claim it was to prove a point that these companies aren't protecting their users and claim that they chose christmas because it would pee pee the most people off and then these companies would be forced to make a change...I call bull crap. Your mad cause your mom bought you the wrong kind of Magic cards and decided to freak everyone's day up.

They're just PC gamers who do it for the "lulz", these types of " hackers" are the worst because they just ruin everyones day and think they're cool. In reality they're just a bunch of sad douchebags.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
They claim it was to prove a point that these companies aren't protecting their users and claim that they chose christmas because it would pee pee the most people off and then these companies would be forced to make a change...I call bull crap. Your mad cause your mom bought you the wrong kind of Magic cards and decided to freak everyone's day up.

Hahaha, man... fuck these guys though seriously.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yaknow, one of these days one of these dumbass hackers is going to pay a steep price, his/her life.

Someone is going to totally freak out, track them down and then open fire and take their life from them because they took away something from someone else. A video game.

I won't cry over it, not one bit, I just think it's avoidable. If I could send people like that a message it would be simple.

Grow up. Use that skill for something worthwhile because showing off that you have that skill isn't doing that.

Typically these are overweight sadistic sociopaths so they wouldn't listen anyway. So maybe someone tracking them down and shooting them is the solution after all. I dunno, just spitballin'.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
So much for the whole working for me thing... I noticed my download hadn't progressed since this afternoon, so I powered down and powered back up my PS3 again, now I can't sign into PSN at all.

It's apparently a DDOS attack, which there isn't too much Sony can do about.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I watched (or listened) to a bbc interview of these fucktards on YouTube. The interviewer definitely calls him out for thinking he's a bit tought dork. It's great. Also, he says he isn't sorry for ruining millions of kids Christmas day

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I watched (or listened) to a bbc interview of these fucktards on YouTube. The interviewer definitely calls him out for thinking he's a bit tought dork. It's great. Also, he says he isn't sorry for ruining millions of kids Christmas day

That's one that would be better off dead, the world isn't a better place with people like that in it, it's worse.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Here's a youtube of the interview:

bluecoconuts

Legend
One of these kids got arrested, and sounds like more are being zeroed in on. They'll probably all turn on each other, so it has the potential to get pretty funny.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah, these kind of guys are just the worst to me. Im not a gamer at all, but, the mentality is what is such BS. Justifying vandalism/theft (whether virtual or not) is just making up an excuse to act like an ass and inconvience others. Like some "occupy" toolbag blocking a highway or something....you are not doing anything but making productive people late for work.
If these idiots were concerned about changing how things work they certainly could attempt to make real change through productive means. But, despite what they say this is about, it is really about them scoring points in their weird little circle jerk of crowd.