Even the President hates the seapussies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

So it's pretty much unpatriotic if you don't, and you should be considered a terrorist.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great job Mr. President now you know it, I know it and the American people know it!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Can we elect him for a 3rd term if he's gonna keep raggin on the shitchickens?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Can we elect him for a 3rd term if he's gonna keep raggin on the shitchickens?
Uh, no, not worth it. Let's just whip their asses on the field and leave all the hot air to the politicians.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Seems he should have stuck to stand up comedy.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
we are on a streak of crappy Presidents that only rivals the Taylor, Pierce, and Filmore....

Bill Clinton looks like FDR and Reagan combined compared to 16 years of Bush / Obama

But I'm glad his speechwriters took time to hack on the seachickens

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
What country do you live in?

The greatest country in the world, the United States of 'Murica.

tumblr_m5blaaxLhH1qzx70zo1_1280.jpg

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I don't get all the pretend rednecks that rag on Obama. Things were in the toilet and now they're much better. If only he wasn't black right? I think I get it now...

And I don't get the segment of the population that tries to pigeonhole people into a minority just because they may not like what the current 'President' is doing.

Signed,
Non-Conservative Disappointed American

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't get all the pretend rednecks that rag on Obama. Things were in the toilet and now they're much better. If only he wasn't black right? I think I get it now...
Better for the rich and the poor sure, but where is the middle class? You know...the ones who actually drive the economy. The millions who used to buy cars, homes, big screen tv's, go to Disneyland once a year, take vacations and buy shit with fair and comfortable wages. We've been restructured by big business sleeping with Wall Street and the result is an economy that is incapable of getting better or worse.
/rant

Sum1

Hall of Fame
So now you are calling people rednecks and deflecting this conversation in to a racial thing? LOL

Do tell...what has gotten better?

Status
Not open for further replies.