ESPN's Adam Caplan: Rams Upside “at 8-8″ but “Realistic is 6-10"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
ESPN's Adam Caplan joined Kevin Wheeler to talk about the win the Rams got, the performance from Davis and the offense, the shaky D, going against Demarco Murray, week 2 in the NFL, the shock of the Saints being 0-2, the 49ers weird loss last night, and a look at the off-field issues that will continue to dominate the NFL.

Listen to Caplan Talk Rams

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
8-8 would be disappointing, but considering what transpired this past month, wouldn't be depressing.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah, that's the dad truth. That was my worste case scenario coming in.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yep, sounds about right.
Unfortunately....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm not too sure about this^, We ended-up 7-9 last year with-out Bradford, and I firmly believe we are a much better Team this year. Even with the injuries!!

lockdnram21

Legend
I still think 9-10 wins if our defense plays to their potential and the o line comes to play every game

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
8-8 would be disappointing, but considering what transpired this past month, wouldn't be depressing.
I agree. Now if we had not suffered all these injuries, my expectations would be at LEAST 10 wins. Now .... I can see 6-10 to 8-8 very probable. And 8-8 would be outstanding, IMHO ... all things considered.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm not too sure about this^, We ended-up 7-9 last year with-out Bradford, and I firmly believe we are a much better Team this year. Even with the injuries!!

But the schedules harder - and most other teams are better as well.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
But the schedules harder - and most other teams are better as well.
We have had a schedule ranking in the Top 3 toughest every year Fisher has been our HC. This is always based on last years out-comes. New year, New problems for everyone! Just about Every Team in the NFL looks better, on paper. You still have to play the game. And as the saying goes ' On any given Sunday etc. etc.' we'll see at the end of the Season!!