Eric Dickerson on Jared last year...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramzheart

Rookie
Eric Dickerson: Jared Goff Reminds Me Of Aaron Rogers, Joe Montana
http://ramblinfan.com/2016/04/29/eric-dickerson-jared-goff-reminds-me-of-aaron-rogers-joe-montana/

The Los Angeles Rams made headlines with the first overall pick when they selected quarterback Jared Goff with the first overall pick. LA Celebrities such as Magic Johnson and Eric Dickerson have already discussed the Rams quarterback, and have had some bold things to say.

Let’s start with Dickerson.

Dickerson joined Thompson and Trudell on ESPN710 LA to discuss Jared Goff as well as Todd Gurley. When it came to Goff here’s what Dickerson had to say:

T: What about Jared Goff jumps out at you?

ED: Accuracy. He’s a tough guy. He’s taken a lot of hits from not having a lot of great receivers outside, but overtime I see him throw I’m like, ‘Wow, this kid’s accurate. He reminds me a lot of Aaron Rogers.‘ Now that’s a big statement, because to me Aaron is very accurate. I mean, you talk about one being one of the top accurate quarterbacks in the NFL I think of him and I think of Joe Montana. Putting the ball exactly where it has to be, and that’s the main thing for a receiver. That makes it easier for the receiver and very very difficult for a defender.

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
And yet, he wants to start a QB whose only tape is of him throwing a pick six?

Give me a break. Pick a side ED

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And yet, he wants to start a QB whose only tape is of him throwing a pick six?

Give me a break. Pick a side ED

Well Goff has thrown a pick 6 has fumble more times then he has touchdowns so yeah that's that,

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Dude is all over the place......what a mess.

And frankly Rogers, Montana and Goff are all different types. Why the comparison that makes no sense. ED is just talking out of his ass these days.

Montana wasn't even the most accurate QB the 49ers had.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, to be fair, this article is from a year ago, before he watched Mannion and Goff actually play

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, to be fair, this article is from a year ago, before he watched Mannion and Goff actually play
I have to tell on myself..I remember this article and liked his "take" last year, and now I think he's full of shyte,,,lol..I do think his judgement this year is premature and he has no reason to believe that Mannion should start in his place, except that he want to spur discussion, which he has...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Dude is all over the place......what a mess.

And frankly Rogers, Montana and Goff are all different types. Why the comparison that makes no sense. ED is just talking out of his ass these days.

Montana wasn't even the most accurate QB the 49ers had.

I see a big comparison with Goff & Montana. Starting with the jersey. The thing that just caught my eye lately is how he rolls out & puts the ball away running to the sidelines.
My believe is he will be taught the right way, & will learn more about extending a play. He will also use his RB's as outlets.
I think putting the ball where the WR's can get the ball in a good position to get extra(Hav) yards.

There is no Aaron Rogers in him except they both come from Cal & play QB.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very soon.
Pretty soon you'll be on the Arizona Cardinal's board, teasing them how old Carson is and how much we are thrilled about the 2017 MVP of the NFL, Jared Goff!

Psycho_X

Legend
Every time i see Eric Dickerson has opened his mouth...

giphy.gif

Ramzheart

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm just so excited for the start of the season, my only hope for now is that they're competitive on both sides of the ball and of course that we see "enough" from "Baby J " , as I like to call him, to quiet all of his critics!

I feel without a doubt the ball is still going to come out slower, right?
It did with "Aaron Rodgers" his first year and that was with him sitting behind Favre for how many years?!

I think it's going to be so critical to get off to a good start!

Go Rams!!!!