Emotions expressed in free agency and/or draft.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Hello Mr. Demoff

Personally, do you express any ideal or specific emotions that reflect the overall aspect of your position as COO? For example trading up to select Tavon Austin and/or landing a promising tight end like Jared Cook this past off season.

Thank you and take care.

kdemoff

UDFA
Battering Ram, not exactly sure what you mean by showing emotion but there are a couple of things that come to mind. The first is, I implicitly trust Jeff and Les on their vision for the team and support them in their pursuit to win a Lombardi Trophy. My role is to help them think through strategies to acquire players, but I will always defer to them on which players we should acquire.

If the question is based on whether I get excited because the players get our fans excited, then the answer is of course yes. I want our fans to feel great about all of our moves, but its more important that our moves work out than to do what is popular. Doing what is popular is a great way to win the offseason and lose the postseason. Our job is to win January, not March and April!

KD