Eminem and Fergie among musicians designing NFL team T-shirts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
394587497847.jpg

The worlds of music, fashion, and football are all coming together with a new limited line of NFL team T-shirts designed by a wide-ranging group of musicians, including Eminem, Fergie, Mac Miller, Linkin Park, and KISS.

The NFL and Teespring, an online custom T-shirt company, recruited 30 different artists to design shirts for their favorite teams. All the NFL teams are represented except for the Dallas Cowboys, Oakland Raiders, and Green Bay Packers; meanwhile, the Tennessee Titans and Los Angeles Rams scored two different T-shirts.

Artists were allowed creative freedom, and while Eminem went with a traditional Detroit Lions design, Jason Mraz’s design for the San Diego Chargers features a drawing of his face, and Fergie put her name under the Miami Dolphins logo, a team she happens to be a minority owner of.

Stu Smith, head of music and entertainment at Teespring, told Billboard that the design process varied for each artist. For example, he said that Walk the Moon was very hands-on with their Cincinnati Bengals shirt, while a Frank Sinatra-influenced New York Giants shirt was designed under the direction of the late singer’s estate.

The T-shirts, which will be available for $25, are on sale here for the next two weeks.

Check out a few of the designs below.

Linkin Park x LA Rams: My Team My City

For the first time ever, a select group of artists have joined forces with the NFL to represent their teams and cities by creating unique, official NFL gear. These limited edition shirts are perfect for Rams fans that are also Linkin Park fans and will be available for a short time only and, after that, they'll never be sold again.

static.jpg

YG x LA Rams: My Team My City

For the first time ever, a select group of artists have joined forces with the NFL to represent their teams and cities by creating unique, official NFL gear. These limited edition shirts are perfect for Rams fans that are also YG fans and will be available for a short time only and, after that, they'll never be sold again.

static.jpg

http://collabs.teespring.com/NFL/

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bone thugs & Eminem did it best. WTF is this world comin to???

Someone needs to hit Jason Mraz in the face. I'll contribute to your bail, I promise.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Why do they think musicians can do graphic design well? I was an artist in my younger days, but I knew nothing about music. If they think the music fans will buy the shirts just because a famous musician drew it, I think they are wrong. Fans look for cool logos that fit their team. I don't give a flip if Link in Park likes the Rams, and that first shirt is dumb.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow, those are all awful for the most part. Only ones that are moderately good are the ones that only have the team's name and logo prominently and not other crap all over it. And why is the Rams look like it was written by a 3 year old?