Elder Scrolls Online

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Does anyone have any idea what is goin on with this game. Will it have an offline mode? I want any chance I can get to continue playing this awesome franchise but I'm just not the $15/month to play with a bunch of nerds kinda guy.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I played the beta a bit. Its basically a cheap version of skyrim. Was hoping for more. Might play it eventually but it was meh so far.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
From ESO Support site:

"We do not currently have plans for The Elder Scrolls Online to have an offline mode. If you prefer to play solo, there will be plenty of content to accommodate that play style!"

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I played the beta a bit. Its basically a cheap version of skyrim. Was hoping for more. Might play it eventually but it was meh so far.
That's really disappointing because Elder Scrolls Skyrim is probably my favorite game ever (or at least top 3). Well, hopefully they're not that far away from an Elder Scrolls VI

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea they need to not forget the people who have been loyal for years. I've been hooked since morrowind

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm playing Skyrim at the moment. Its full of bugs but I can forgive that because its so massive and I love the non-linear gameplay. Its awesome

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It's gonna bee buggy. They all are. But when it's that massive, I'll take it. It's hands down the best franchise I've ever played. The amount of hours I've put into this franchise is frightening. Having kids has drastically reduced that. I mean, I've only beat Skyrim 4 times instead of 10 lol

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well that's disappointing. I heard the graphics were supposed to be amazing. Well what the hell are they doing this shit for? Are there plans in the works for TES 6?