EJ Manuel dropped

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
If strength and size were more important than what is between your ears many QBs in the HOF wouldn't be there.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Seems a lil soon, unless Orton is tearing it up in practice....Or is EJ a turnover machine like Geno? 2013 was definitely a weak QB class....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I actually thought E.J. Manuel was being underrated by many of the 'draftniks' but was still surprised to see the Bills take him as high as they did.

I don't imagine this move is going to be permanent.
I thought his pick was based on his performance in the Senior Bowl more than anything else!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Dropped is not the word you are looking for here, mate.

benched, demoted, sidelined, bumped.

Dropped implies cut.
Gotta admit - that's what I thought. I thought the OP meant he was cut.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Moronic pick coming to bite them in the ass.

Agreed. Crazy to think about but with the Bills lacking a first round pick, if we cut Sam, he might end up with Sammy Watkins after all. :eek:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Bills front office is ......bad/stupid/ incompetent. No way they should have taken Manuel over Geno. Geno on that team would have been a likely playoff team last year maybe and a lock this year. Manuel never had the bottom line trait...... accuracy.

Not so sure Geno would have been the answer either. He has been a turnover machine which is difficult to overcome as a team. I fully expect Geno to be right behind Manuel to the bench if he can't find his groove because Vick is a decent second option.

ShaneFalco

ortonjack-1.gif

Probably nobody more disappointed in this decision than Orton. He likes to bilk stupid teams out of millions while sitting on his ass

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ortonjack-1.gif

Probably nobody more disappointed in this decision than Orton. He likes to bilk stupid teams out of millions while sitting on his ass

Not really stupid teams. One of the best backups in the league. Who can blame him for wanting to make millions to be a backup QB? Best job in sports...until the starter gets hurt or benched. :LOL:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Manuel was never that good at FSU and was surprised to see him go in the first round. I think it hurt his potential development. To me he was a guy if you got him in the 3rd or 4th round you could let him learn for a few years and you might end up with a serviceable QB at some point. There is still time for him to learn and him sitting may end up being a blessing in disguise for him