Eagles salary cap

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Keep in mind. There’s a reason the skins didn’t view him as their future. You just don’t let franchise QBs go at his age and what they likely could have paid for him back when he was up for a new contract. It’s not like Snyder isn’t known for throwing crazy money at certain players.

I think they soured things when they didn't want to pay him and showed no confidence in the long term even after he had a fantastic 2016 season.

Players are human and can get pissed and Snyder while he has thrown money at FA's for sure is not known to be a generous guy and is a terrible GM.

And when it comes to the QB situation he has been monumentally inept and has brought in so many over the hill guys I can't recall them all. McNabb, Brad Johnson, hell he even gave our old friend Tony Banks a contract HAHAHA.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I’m not sure how much that means a couple of years out.
Not saying it means nothing, but the most important thing is the Rams are fine.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
The media keeps talking about the Vikings and how will they keep their players since they signed Cousins

How would only the simple fact that Minne has Cousins signed, mean they will keep their players?
I mean there are a lot of other factors in play as well. Just saying.....