Eagles Release WR Riley Cooper !?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Should the Rams take a look at him!? IDK! Might be a good idea! Any thoughts!?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
No. He's pretty much useless as a receiving threat. He can block I guess, but I wouldn't bring him on.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
No. He's pretty much useless as a receiving threat. He can block I guess, but I wouldn't bring him on.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Seriously?!? @DaveFan'51

Since the days of Pettis & Salas, never understood why we grabbed guys that can't get open....Who wants a receiver whose main talent is blocking?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been teasing Niner fans on a different site, that now Riley Cooper is free, his destination has to be Santa Clara....Their quota of white, racist, slow assed recievers is wanting....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seriously?!? @DaveFan'51

Since the days of Pettis & Salas, never understood why we grabbed guys that can't get open....Who wants a receiver whose main talent is blocking?
I was just curious IF anyone would be interested. that's all.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well he did have his best season in 2013 while Nick Foles was having his best season so there's that.
Cant see why he wouldn't be worth a look if he wasn't looking for big dollars. Good blocker, shown he can be a 50+ catch guy. Not like we are carrying the GSOT WR Core where there's no room at the inn

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well he did have his best season in 2013 while Nick Foles was having his best season so there's that.
Cant see why he wouldn't be worth a look if he wasn't looking for big dollars. Good blocker, shown he can be a 50+ catch guy. Not like we are carrying the GSOT WR Core where there's no room at the inn

I agree with this. He has been good in the past. He seemed like he got open deep. However, I haven't watched him at all last year.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Sure, for TE. His only good attribute is his blocking skills.