Draft bets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Are they coming soon? Earlier bets could be worth more and give ROD members something to do.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sneaky::sleep::sleep:

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What bets do you want?

Sorry dude, I just saw they were there.

Not sure what additional bets but it would be cool if they were like big payoff now and got less and less each day or week or first three players to go in any order or such. Just things we would have to think about and take chances this early.

Rams second pick would be cool too.

Last pick of the draft for a wild big payout?

Trade vs pick for #2 spot?

Texans take #1 overall or Texas trade vs pick?

Not sure what additional bets but it would be cool if they were like big payoff now and got less and less each day or week or first three players to go in any order or such. Just things we would have to think about and take chances this early.

I'll have a think and see what I can come up with.

Coming up with the odds are difficult.

How about a competition $25k entrance fee, predict the top 10, get 3 points for correct team, position and player 2 points for correct team and position and 1 point for correct team, so you also have to try and predict any trades you believe may happen. Winnings would be equal to entrants x 25k.

Also another competition with the top 32 predicted, but confidence style, so you're 100% certain Clowney is a 1st round talent you attach 32 points, you think there's a chance Kelvin Benjamin may be drafted in the first you put 1 point to it.

Just some ideas rather than plucking numbers out of my ass.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Coming up with the odds are difficult.

How about a competition $25k entrance fee, predict the top 10, get 3 points for correct team, position and player 2 points for correct team and position and 1 point for correct team, so you also have to try and predict any trades you believe may happen. Winnings would be equal to entrants x 25k.

Also another competition with the top 32 predicted, but confidence style, so you're 100% certain Clowney is a 1st round talent you attach 32 points, you think there's a chance Kelvin Benjamin may be drafted in the first you put 1 point to it.

Just some ideas rather than plucking numbers out of my ass.

Sounds cool.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Add a prize (ROD $) for most correct bets and most incorrect bets?