Down goes Manziel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He may have just learned his lesson about not sliding.

He's up but wobbly.

EDIT

He just walked to the locker room with a towel over his head. Probably a concussion.

Athos

Legend
He's a child out there.

FAR less built than Russell Wilson who actually knows when to get down.

Throw out yet another college trick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, they are saying hamstring... But he took a shot on that play.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Tim Tebow may actually be a better qb than Johnny Manzeil.
You know, Tebow is not a terrible QB. I'm not sure how anyone thought he would do well with a traditional system. He can win, make some throws when you need him too and is a great leader. He got an unfair chance and the only reason anyone disliked him was because of the Jesus crap.

Ramathon

You know, Tebow is not a terrible QB. I'm not sure how anyone thought he would do well with a traditional system. He can win, make some throws when you need him too and is a great leader. He got an unfair chance and the only reason anyone disliked him was because of the Jesus crap.

It could be argued that he only got the chance he did 'because of the Jesus crap' (Wow, how pc is that). There were plenty of people that like(d) the man, but simply didn't think he could play QB in the NFL. Apparently, they were correct.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
because of the Jesus crap.
Just as one poster to another... there are people of many varying beliefs here, but we choose to focus on only one (namely liking the Rams) and largely agreeing to disagree on everything else.

Could we just respect that we have different beliefs and not post stuff like the above? Thanks.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It could be argued that he only got the chance he did 'because of the Jesus crap' (Wow, how pc is that). There were plenty of people that like(d) the man, but simply didn't think he could play QB in the NFL. Apparently, they were correct.
I'm calling BS I dont think you can make that argument. Im all ears if you'd like to try. The only reason Tim Tebow made it to the NFL is because hes religious?? :confused::confused::sick:(y):whistle:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, they are saying hamstring... But he took a shot on that play.

He took one last week too, so you'd think he would have figured out that he needs to slide.

WTF is he thinking lowering his head lol.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

He got more than a fair chance. The only reason he got what he got was the Jesus stuff. And lets face it, without the Jesus stuff, nobody is hiring a busted QB to do TV.

FRO

Legend
He got more than a fair chance. The only reason he got what he got was the Jesus stuff. And lets face it, without the Jesus stuff, nobody is hiring a busted QB to do TV.
Then why are Joey Harrington and Matt Lineart on TV?

The reason Tebow is on tv is because he was a very productive college QB. He didn't have the tools to be a NFL QB. For some reason he was picked in the first when he was a UDFA type talent.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was he any better this week?

Nope he wasn't any better.....he still looks like he doesn't know whats going on and his footwork is lousy.

And by the way on your remark about Harrington and Lienert.......Archuletta is doing the Browns game and he looks A LOT lighter. I think he was heavy on the juice when he played.

FRO

Legend
Nope he wasn't any better.....he still looks like he doesn't know whats going on and his footwork is lousy.

And by the way on your remark about Harrington and Lienert.......Archuletta is doing the Browns game and he looks A LOT lighter. I think he was heavy on the juice when he played.
That wouldn't surprise me. His play steadily went down after his rookie year.