Dorial Green Beckam

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Where do you guys think he will get drafted?? Just curious Ive seen a lot of people mocking him in the first round. but I was looking at walter football and they had the rams taking him with there second round pick in there most recent mock. I would be stoked if this played out.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I'd like to see the Rams invest heavily in the O-line first, & take La'el in the first. However, if they think one of the better Centers will still be available in the 3rd / 4th rounds, then maybe they can afford to go w/ a stud WR in the 2nd. I'm just not so sure it should be Dorial. He has so many concerns... he has the potential to be another Randy Moss, or another Josh Gordon. An incredible risk... although, I would have probably risked a 2nd on him before I spent a 2nd round pick on Isaiah Pead.... smh.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd say round 2 or 3. Not worth the headache to most scouts as far as the first round goes but his potential will make someone reach.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
a good playoff team with few needs will take a shot at him. great upside despite all the other issues.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10395/dorial-green-beckham

Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham measured 6-foot-5, 237 at the NFL Scouting Combine weigh-in.

The measurements are truly Megatronian. Green-Beckham was listed at a much-slimmer 225 pounds on the Oklahoma website, where he practiced with the scout team last year but never actually played. Put simply, DGB was created to score touchdowns in the NFL. At the below link is a recommended read from Jonathan Bales on how height and weight correlate to TD-scoring efficiency.
Feb 19 - 12:10 PM

Athos

Legend
He bulked up more huh? If he still runs a 4.44, or what I've heard from before his MU recruitment, a 4.4 flat, at that size, I'd have no problem taking him at #10 if he convinced him his character issues were gone. Re-sign Britt and have him mentor DGB like he mentored Quick in how to use his body and be a man.

He really was made to score TDs.

In a perfect world, with Winston and Mariota gone or out of reach, you trade down from #10, pick up an extra 2nd, and use a 2nd to draft him.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
im surprised to see DGBs hands are only 9" for a guy his size that's pretty small, fyi Cooper came in at 6'1" 211 lbs with 10" hands

paceram

Pro Bowler
He bulked up more huh? If he still runs a 4.44, or what I've heard from before his MU recruitment, a 4.4 flat, at that size, I'd have no problem taking him at #10 if he convinced him his character issues were gone. Re-sign Britt and have him mentor DGB like he mentored Quick in how to use his body and be a man.

He really was made to score TDs.

In a perfect world, with Winston and Mariota gone or out of reach, you trade down from #10, pick up an extra 2nd, and use a 2nd to draft him.

If he runs around a 4.40 I will personally be surprised if he is still there at #10. Even with his question marks I think teams will have a difficult time passing on a player with his physical gifts. But, if he does run close to the 4.40 time then I would definitely take that risk!

Athos

Legend
im surprised to see DGBs hands are only 9" for a guy his size that's pretty small, fyi Cooper came in at 6'1" 211 lbs with 10" hands

That seems super strange. His hands sure as shit don't look that small.

"I watched every target to him in 2013, and he has no idea what he's doing, but he changes games,"Mayock said.

Mayock is kinda full of shit with his remark. He certainly knew what he was doing against UK when he made their entire secondary his bitch.

Also against Auburn too where he made them his bitch and would/could/should have had about a 200 yard or better day if they kept feeding him the ball.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I know if he's on the board when I draft for the Ravens he's gone.
Give this kid some leadership in his life and you got the next Megatron.
It's a big risk for a team to take him but the upside is huge.

swmizzou83

Starter
He literally does not have a ceiling. He can be as good as he wants. While I don't expect to take him 10th overall, I wouldn't be upset. If he is there in the 2nd I think it would be stupid not to take him.