Donald vs Suh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Just gonna leave this here

Attachments

• IMG_23081273311249.jpeg
    IMG_23081273311249.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 332

SierraRam

Recreational User
You left out bone-headed penalty yards. Suh's got AD there. Donald is in the backfield more than any DL in recent memory & he's just getting started! I'd take Donald over any DT, especially that Diva Suh

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Isn't Suh a FA this year? What about Donald AND Suh? I think I just peed a little.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea your right I've misread the 2013 as 2014 lol still iI would then assume this is based oon final college season and Donald has less games and still dominated the stats coming out. Would llike to see a rookie year ccomparison

Donald/Suh
TFL: 15 / 17.5
TFL Yards: -72 / -62
TFL/Game: 1.36 / 1.09
Tackle for loss of 5: 8 / 7.5
Sacks: 5 / 9.5
Sacks per game: 0.45 / 0.59

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Suh is a little over hyped, but still a good player. If he wasn't a douche, he'd be even more valued.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Suh is a little over hyped, but still a good player. If he wasn't a douche, he'd be even more valued.

The whole "once in a generation" hype that surrounded him was SO overblown. Yeah he is a good player, but he is not as advertised.

And it seems like the behavior problems and dirty play have been stopped. I think his agent may have told him to get his shit together because of the pending FA and endorsements.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
And it seems like the behavior problems and dirty play have been stopped. I think his agent may have told him to get his crap together because of the pending FA and endorsements.

He's on good behavior for a payday. Next year: he'll be back to his douchebaggery. I'd stay away from guys like this.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He's on good behavior for a payday. Next year: he'll be back to his douchebaggery. I'd stay away from guys like this.

Me too because I never trust guys who believe their own hype or can't act with at least a little bit of class.

Alan

Legend
There have been so many anointed "once in a generation" players pre NFL and so few have served.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
IMO Donald was the best DL pick in the draft. Yes better than Clowney. Edge rushers are prized, and rightfully so, but there are a couple good ones every draft. Interior pass rushers are as hard to find as "franchise QB's" only get those every few years. If Aaron Donald keeps doing what he is doing in his rookie year, well they put players in Canton for that!

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Aaron Donald has 31 tackles 28 of which are solo! He doesn't need help getting them down. Fifteen are TFL leading the league. Robert Quinn had a great year last year by any standard and led the league with 23 TFL, so AD is almost as disruptive as a Rookie!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Isn't Suh a FA this year? What about Donald AND Suh? I think I just peed a little.
If we didn't have Brockers, I might be on board for a low price (which won't happen).

Bringing him in to force Brockers to the bench or trade wire? No. Just no.