Donald leading NFC DTs in probowl votes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
St. Louis Rams Mobile: Donald Leads NFC DTs in 2017 Pro Bowl Vote
http://yi.nzc.am/coh1Dz

Pretty obvious. But the shocker is that Dallas' Chris Jones is leading the NFC in Punter votes. That's absurd.

tempests

Hall of Fame
No surprise for Aaron. Even in a difficult season it's good to see him get recognized.

Not shocking regarding punting votes, at least for me. The fan vote at that position never makes sense. Pretty sure coaches and players don't see it the same way.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Donald is a man beast. THE definition of football player and what's not to like of those kind of guys?

Not to derail this thread... but my gawd... Hekker is another one. Just watching other team's punters kick... Hekker is on a whole other planet.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to derail this thread... but my gawd... Hekker is another one. Just watching other team's punters kick... Hekker is on a whole other planet.

Well he certainly signed with the right team. Can't get more punting practice than with a jeff fisher offense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well he certainly signed with the right team. Can't get more punting practice than with a jeff fisher offense.

Well, maybe then his agent should have negotiated piece rate?

:LOL: